Im all for letting bygones be bygones and embracing the spirit of forgiveness but FFS

David Fucking Platt

He's got some balls accepting a coaching position after the way he has slagged City off over the years, the cod faced bog eyed condescending yonner rag tw@t

Patronising punditry and United leanings aside, he was gash as a manager at Forest, made a complete mess of the U21s. I hope Mancini knows what he is doing. As soon as he makes a cock up Im wazzing my programme at his massive swede, I reckon I could hit it from where I sit

Angry-Computer-Guy.jpg

internet%20lynch%20mobs.gif

633780803609083290-overreacting.jpg

Really, some of what I've seen is embarrasing.

Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

mcfc1632 said:
Chick Counterfly said:
so no quotes then :P

No need to get pedantic on precise quotes - just judge the reaction - this is soooo many fans having experience of this twat just speaking about CITY with utter comtempt

....reallu bad decision

there is every point in 'being pedantic'. people wind each other up sometimes. I'd like to make up my own mind, all I have is hearsay, not one direct quote.

Can we make a big banner that the fans drag across the east stand with Mr Potato Head out of Toy Story on it with "Platt Out" or something a bit more creative?

David Platt walks in for news conference after joining Manchester City...
hasbro-mr-potato-head.jpg

Unknown_Genius said:
Really, some of what I've seen is embarrasing.

really??

have you googled david platt and MCFC tonight and seen the sheer reaction to this guys appointment across all city forums...i would definitely say you are in the minority on this one mate

mancmackem said:
Can we make a big banner that the fans drag across the east stand with Mr Potato Head out of Toy Story on it with "Platt Out" or something a bit more creative?

David Platt walks in for news conference after joining Manchester City...
hasbro-mr-potato-head.jpg

I believe the ball is rolling on Mr Potato Head ;)

Cannot believe City fans. This owner and his team have brought us Tevez, Adebayor. Them and the Manager have now brought us Silva and probably Yaya Toure and who knows who else to follow and all these small minded complainers can think obout is their right to be mortally offended by the Managers choice of a coach. FFKs how ungratefull can you get?

Bossman Blue said:
Cannot believe City fans. This owner and his team have brought us Tevez, Adebayor. Them and the Manager have now brought us Silva and probably Yaya Toure and who knows who else to follow and all these small minded complainers can think obout is their right to be mortally offended by the Managers choice of a coach. FFKs how ungratefull can you get?

this mate

lets just see how platt does first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.