Oslo Bombing.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Lucky13 said:
pominoz said:
Do you "hang em high"guys really think that the death penalty threat would have stopped this lunatic?

Our (my familys) thoughts are with the people of Norway at this horrible time.

No , but it would be a suitable punishment for murdering a 100 people.

So you would agree that the death sentence is not a deterrent?
Just a tit for tat revenge killing by a state that is supposed to be on a higher moral plane than the killers it sentences?

I have never said it is a deterrent , it clearly isn't , it is a punishment, one that this fella deserves.

Lucky13 said:
pominoz said:
Do you "hang em high"guys really think that the death penalty threat would have stopped this lunatic?

Our (my familys) thoughts are with the people of Norway at this horrible time.

Just a tit for tat revenge killing by a state that is supposed to be on a higher moral plane than the killers it sentences?

High five!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lucky13 said:

High five!

high five in a mass murder thread?

brownie points scoring never ends.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

High five!

high five in a mass murder thread?

brownie points scoring never ends.

Us humans have to stick together for evolutions sake, if that means me and NF high fiving at inappropriate times then so be it.

Besides, the man had just served a knock out blow to his opponent which made me do a little smile inside my heart.

Pigeonho said:
The images of those bodies all round him is horrific. To think 1 man is responsible for all this is pretty hard to comprehend.
And also the fact that many of those kids ran to him for 'safety' because of the uniform, only to be then shot dead.
Horrific. Christ knows how anyone recovers from such images.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.