Oslo Bombing.

Johnsonontheleft said:
The killer can get 21 years max, the evil prick will be out in his early 50s.

Does anyone else find that truly sickening?

Congratulations to the Norweigan lefties for this one.

A right-wing nutter runs amok, killing children and blowing things up and you go on about 'lefties' ????

UNBEFUCKINLEIVABLE.

And you're wrong on the sentence as well.

stonerblue said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
The killer can get 21 years max, the evil prick will be out in his early 50s.

Does anyone else find that truly sickening?

Congratulations to the Norweigan lefties for this one.

A right-wing nutter runs amok, killing children and blowing things up and you go on about 'lefties' ????

UNBEFUCKINLEIVABLE.

And you're wrong on the sentence as well.

Yep but it was those tree hugging, guardian reading, lefty pansies that made him do it......

....and if they had the death penalty Anders Behring Breivik would still be growing fruit and veg

As i posted earlier, ih will NOT only get 21 years. After 21 years he will be looked at again and if he is considered to be a danger to society (which of course he will) he will be locked up again

CTID1988 said:
As i posted earlier, ih will NOT only get 21 years. After 21 years he will be looked at again and if he is considered to be a danger to society (which of course he will) he will be locked up again

I know its there legal system but surely there must be another way, he will never be safe to society so what's the point of reviewing him!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
CTID1988 said:

I know its there legal system but surely there must be another way, he will never be safe to society so what's the point of reviewing him!!

Because it's their system. You can't just change the whole leagal framework because of one criminal no matter how heinous their crime.

stonerblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CTID1988 said:

Because it's their system. You can't just change the whole leagal framework because of one criminal no matter how heinous their crime.

I know but life in UK means 25 years i believe but then certain people get life without release so how can we have a maximum sentence and also a true meaning life sentence. Confusing sometimes.

stonerblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CTID1988 said:

he will keep getting reviewed every 5 years and deemed a danger to society, there is no way they will let him out. I think his murder tally is reaching the 100 mark now, sick bastard shouldnt ever see the light of day again

stonerblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CTID1988 said:

sometimes when an evil murdering bastard such as Breivik crawls out its time to look at that system.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
CTID1988 said:

As I mentioned earlier,the crime rates in Norway,(especially violent crime),are significantly lower then those in this country,but let's ignore this fact and lecture them on law and order instead.
Most folk would find that in doing this,people in glass houses would be throwing big fuck off boulders.
I would advocate leaving the Norwegian judiciary to its own devices,as they are clearly doing a better job than ours are.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CTID1988 said:

As I mentioned earlier,the crime rates in Norway,(especially violent crime),are significantly lower then those in this country,but let's ignore this fact and lecture them on law and order instead.
Most folk would find that in doing this,people in glass houses would be throwing big fuck off boulders.
I would advocate leaving the Norwegian judiciary to its own devices,as they are clearly doing a better job than ours are.

100% in agreement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.