Oslo Bombing.

Thread hijacked again by the same gang spewing shit out.....and yet again anyone else with an opinion gang jumps on & controls thread to there liking.

The cookie monster said:
Thread hijacked again by the same gang spewing shit out.....and yet again anyone else with an opinion gang jumps on & controls thread to there liking.

Just remind me Einstein - who first suggested on this thread that greater ownership of guns was the answer to a right-wing nutter going berserk with a gun?
VOOMER.
Responding to another poster pointing out the flaws in their argument does not amount to hijacking the thread.
So cut the predictable and inaccurate bullshit out,and either make a point of your own,or don't bother.
Nobody is 'controlling' the thread - people respond to others posts on a thread - thats kinda how forums work.
Oh,and its 'their' liking.

another generation said:
It's been a revelation, trawling through the last ten or so pages of this thread, and reading such angry exchanges. On Monday evening, about a million people in Norway joined public gatherings to show their strength in numbers, their support for the democratic process, and their refusal to be cowed into submission by one man and his mission. At midday, the whole nation had stopped for a minute's silence. There was a brief flurry of anger when Behring Breivik's car arrived at the court, but apart from that, people seem to be standing shoulder to shoulder in quiet solidarity, without any words of condemnation.

This is a nation in shock and grief. It is a nation more concerned about identifying and burying its dead than showing anger that such atrocities could happen. There is a strong will to stick together, to put aside differences and to make this free society even better. The hope is that more people may see and do likewise, that more people will show a little more tolerance to their fellow men.

I know what you mean mate, and while I've not been entirely innocent in the abuse-fest, I firmly blame fetlocks for sending this thread nuclear in the first place with his blatant hypocrisy and hurling abuse at anyone that dared have a different opinion to his. Funny how when that abuse got returned, the clown suddenly stopped and tried taking the moral high ground. The thing with bullshitters is that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to sniff 'em out.

M18CTID said:
another generation said:
It's been a revelation, trawling through the last ten or so pages of this thread, and reading such angry exchanges. On Monday evening, about a million people in Norway joined public gatherings to show their strength in numbers, their support for the democratic process, and their refusal to be cowed into submission by one man and his mission. At midday, the whole nation had stopped for a minute's silence. There was a brief flurry of anger when Behring Breivik's car arrived at the court, but apart from that, people seem to be standing shoulder to shoulder in quiet solidarity, without any words of condemnation.

This is a nation in shock and grief. It is a nation more concerned about identifying and burying its dead than showing anger that such atrocities could happen. There is a strong will to stick together, to put aside differences and to make this free society even better. The hope is that more people may see and do likewise, that more people will show a little more tolerance to their fellow men.

I know what you mean mate, and while I've not been entirely innocent in the abuse-fest, I firmly blame fetlocks for sending this thread nuclear in the first place with his blatant hypocrisy and hurling abuse at anyone that dared have a different opinion to his. Funny how when that abuse got returned, the clown suddenly stopped and tried taking the moral high ground. The thing with bullshitters is that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to sniff 'em out.

Why don't you just,for one nanosecond,cut out the pathetic and infantile carping and actually contribute something useful to the thread?
If,as Cookie Monster suggested,I am 'spewing out bullshit',then why not try and prove that the way most folk do - by using facts,figures,force of argument and debating skills?
You and he have a different view of things to myself.
I can live with that.
But you don't seem to want to discuss anything.
I have offered to debate any issue with you whatsoever in a reasonable manner.
That seems a reasonable enough way to resolve our differences.
Or,like Cookie Monster,you can moan about how the thread is controlled by some left-wing Illuminati whilst making no contribution,which is akin to a petulant child taking his ball home.
I would rather iron out our differences using logic and ideas.
Its up to you whether or not this solution appeals to you.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
M18CTID said:
another generation said:

Why don't you just,for one nanosecond,cut out the pathetic and infantile carping and actually contribute something useful to the thread?
If,as Cookie Monster suggested,I am 'spewing out bullshit',then why not try and prove that the way most folk do - by using facts,figures,force of argument and debating skills?
I can live with that.
Or,like Cookie Monster,you can moan about how the thread is controlled by some left-wing Illuminati whilst making no contribution,which is akin to a petulant child taking his ball home.
Its just an opinion thing i have a problem with nijinsky,other threads especially the horses your post are extremley good & i enjoying reading them.

M18CTID said:
another generation said:

I think you've missed the point of the post you've quoted completely. Another Generation is advocating tolerance and respect for others where as your post immediately apportions blame and uses words like 'hypocrisy' 'clown' and 'bullshitters'. What you've written constitutes the exact opposite of what he's asking for. It doesn't matter who started it, each new post is an opportunity to take the debate forward in a civilised fashion.

The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
M18CTID said:

I can live with that.
Its just an opinion thing i have a problem with nijinsky,other threads especially the horses your post are extremley good & i enjoying reading them.

I respect your opinion,as I do any other poster.
I too can hurl insults,and am far from blameless.
But I would much rather debate,discuss and argue a topic rather than resort to playground logic,because thats what us grown-ups are supposed to do!
If we still end up disagreeing,then so be it.
But let's exhaust all other options first.
And you can disregard anything I post about horses at the moment,as I couldn't find a winner with SatNav,and wouldn't know where the pay out queue was!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.