Otamendi transfer confirmed

One of my mates is regular follower of La liga and said he would be huge upgrade on Mangala and would add great strength t to the squad...
i read a article a couple of days ago that Otam would only cost city 8m because of negredo,s due payment,and the fees being reported is 32m ,and valecia supposedly owed us 23.5 m,so if that is true that he did cost 8 m,but papers are going crazy over 32 m,and if we have got him for by spending only 8 m its the bargain signing of the window all over europe.

Not having a go at you personally mate but i'm sick of hearing this. It's worse than the media reporting Sterling as £49 million. We did not get him for £8 million, or £8 million + Negredo. We got him for his full price £28.5/32 million, whichever you want to believe.

Last edited:
One of my mates is regular follower of La liga and said he would be huge upgrade on Mangala and would add great strength t to the squad...
i read a article a couple of days ago that Otam would only cost city 8m because of negredo,s due payment,and the fees being reported is 32m ,and valecia supposedly owed us 23.5 m,so if that is true that he did cost 8 m,but papers are going crazy over 32 m,and if we have got him for by spending only 8 m its the bargain signing of the window all over europe.

Right. I owe you €40. You will get this €40 off me at some point in the future. Instead I give you a €50 stereo for a tenner and we call it quits. This stereo has not cost you a tenner, it's cost you that €10 plus the €40 you were going to get from me in the future, it's cost you €50.

Not to mention how many times we've already used the Negredo money with other transfers (e.g. Bony).
However you look at it, we've used the Negredo money in pro City arguments already, we can't use it again.

We should get Negredo back as well. He's cost nothing as they never paid us.

Not to mention how many times we've already used the Negredo money with other transfers (e.g. Bony).
However you look at it, we've used the Negredo money in pro City arguments already, we can't use it again.

Yeah, spending the same money over and over again, the Liberal Democrats did that, and now they're down to an eight man squad.

Right. I owe you €40. You will get this €40 off me at some point in the future. Instead I give you a €50 stereo for a tenner and we call it quits. This stereo has not cost you a tenner, it's cost you that €10 plus the €40 you were going to get from me in the future, it's cost you €50.

It's actually worse than that. People that are including it are effectively saying they've paid us twice. So in your scenario it would be buying the stereo for a tenner and still expecting to be paid the 40 originally owed

Otamendi ranked No1 defender in La Liga last season...

Goals...................... 6 (1st)
Duels won................ 268 (1st)
Aerial duels won........ 124 (1st)
Clearances................ 258 (1st)
Headed Clearances......182 (1st)

I not going to worry about how much we paid for him!;)

What a time to be a blue.

Sat at my desk with a right smug look on my face. The office rags know exactly why.

There were times last year when the squad looked paper thin....................not so much now, true strength in depth, especially if we add KDB. And even then are we done? I get the feeling there is even more to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.