Otamendi transfer confirmed

Yeah, but do these stereo's have pace?

The new one that we've got comes in the same bearded style as the old one. It's better at the back of a room though, nice and organised. The older one was better at the front of your room, but after 6 months, forgets how to play CDs.

I give you a stereo for €24, that stereo cost me €16 [Profit €8]
Instead of giving me my €24, you give me a better stereo for €32 [Loss €8]

In this scenario, we turned a €16 stereo into a €32 stereo for the cost of a €24 stereo. Win win. Net result is that Otamendi cost us €24m

For Valencia,

We gave them a stereo for €30
They also buy another stereo €12 [At this point, they've lost €42]
Instead of giving us the €30 for the original stereo, they give us their €12 stereo for €16 + cancelling the €30 debt [essentially €46m]

The net result of this is that Negredo costs them nothing and they make €4m in profit.

Doesn't need to be that difficult. We have sent them an invoice for €25M they have sent us an invoice for €32M. We contra the invoices and send them €7M

All books are now clean and everybody keeps there stereos

Excellent signing and only adds a healthy fight for places at the back can anybody think of a club that has anything near the quality in defense we now have?
must be up for the fight to sign knowing that.

Otamendi must be really up for it knowing how much strength we already have at the back.

anybody seen this some of the comments from twitter a comedy gold as well http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-nicolas-otamendi-signs-for-manchester-city?

I give you a stereo for €24, that stereo cost me €16 [Profit €8]
Instead of giving me my €24, you give me a better stereo for €32 [Loss €8]

In this scenario, we turned a €16 stereo into a €32 stereo for the cost of a €24 stereo. Win win. Net result is that Otamendi cost us €24m

For Valencia,

We gave them a stereo for €30
They also buy another stereo €12 [At this point, they've lost €42]
Instead of giving us the €30 for the original stereo, they give us their €12 stereo for €16 + cancelling the €30 debt [essentially €46m]

The net result of this is that Negredo costs them nothing and they make €4m in profit.

That's a long winded way of putting things.

The thing that people are struggling with is separating the balance sheet from cash flow. As far as our balance sheet is concerned we've received the Negredo money, It doesn't go by what money has actually changed hands, that's cash flow and dealt with separately. On the balance sheet, we received the full figure on the day Valencia signed Negredo permanently, it was booked in last years accounts and brought forward to this years, it doesn't change. Now, if people go and start taking the Negredo money off of another transaction they're essentially saying valencia have paid us already and have then allowed us to take that fee off again. which of course is simply not the case.

Now that's the way to respond when pointing something 'inaccurate' out.

I like you Ninja Monkey....well, I like Monkeys anyway and am quite keen on the old Ninja's too.

I don't know how to deal with praise on here so i'll just say thanks and call you a **** ;)

just watched the video from OS think this lad is going to be a big favorite with the fans cant wait to see him play, our squad is now fucking awsome.

Beast for beast.

Oddly, the day we sign Otamendi is Negredo's birthday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.