Otamendi transfer confirmed

Interview is up on the website, thought he spoke very intelligently and was pleased to hear how excited he is at joining the club, wants to win lots of trophy's and "Push City to the highest peaks". He said he saw the Chelsea game and was very impressed with how the team played. Good stuff.

Right. I owe you €40. You will get this €40 off me at some point in the future. Instead I give you a €50 stereo for a tenner and we call it quits. This stereo has not cost you a tenner, it's cost you that €10 plus the €40 you were going to get from me in the future, it's cost you €50.
It's actually worse than that. People that are including it are effectively saying they've paid us twice. So in your scenario it would be buying the stereo for a tenner and still expecting to be paid the 40 originally owed

I give you a stereo for €24, that stereo cost me €16 [Profit €8]
Instead of giving me my €24, you give me a better stereo for €32 [Loss €8]

In this scenario, we turned a €16 stereo into a €32 stereo for the cost of a €24 stereo. Win win. Net result is that Otamendi cost us €24m

For Valencia,

We gave them a stereo for €30
They also buy another stereo €12 [At this point, they've lost €42]
Instead of giving us the €30 for the original stereo, they give us their €12 stereo for €16 + cancelling the €30 debt [essentially €46m]

The net result of this is that Negredo costs them nothing and they make €4m in profit.

Not having a go at you personally mate but i'm sick of hearing this. It's worse than the media reporting Sterling as £49 million. We did not get him for £8 million, or £8 million + Negredo. We got him for his full price £28.5/32 million, whichever you want to believe.

Now that's the way to respond when pointing something 'inaccurate' out.

I like you Ninja Monkey....well, I like Monkeys anyway and am quite keen on the old Ninja's too.

Interview is up on the website, thought he spoke very intelligently and was pleased to hear how excited he is at joining the club, wants to win lots of trophy's and "Push City to the highest peaks". He said he saw the Chelsea game and was very impressed with how the team played. Good stuff.

You forget the impact performances like that have on potential transfers and to see our ground full and rocking. Thank god those watching abroad don't have to cope with Tyler.

We're making it very easy for top players to deal with us, both coming and going and word quickly spreads. Contrast that with the other lots stunts.

I give you a stereo for €24, that stereo cost me €16 [Profit €8]
Instead of giving me my €24, you give me a better stereo for €32 [Loss €8]

In this scenario, we turned a €16 stereo into a €32 stereo for the cost of a €24 stereo. Win win. Net result is that Otamendi cost us €24m

For Valencia,

We gave them a stereo for €30
They also buy another stereo €12 [At this point, they've lost €42]
Instead of giving us the €30 for the original stereo, they give us their €12 stereo for €16 + cancelling the €30 debt [essentially €46m]

The net result of this is that Negredo costs them nothing and they make €4m in profit.

Yeah, but do these stereo's have pace?

You forget the impact performances like that have on potential transfers and to see our ground full and rocking. Thank god those watching abroad don't have to cope with Tyler.

We're making it very easy for top players to deal with us, both coming and going and word quickly spreads. Contrast that with the other lots stunts.
Exactly, City's squad is full of internationals and they have clearly been waxing lyrical about City so that can only benefit the club when getting in new players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.