Otamendi transfer confirmed

Otamendi: "I spoke with Di Maria and Aguero. Di Maria told me playing at Man Utd was like prison and he disliked the town."

Van Gaal must be a real Dictator

I don't like beards and only play digital music in Mpeg3 format...

So I don't care what hairy stereo we have bought.

However... I am totally orgasmic over our new centre back...

Really pleased the rags let us have him...

My God, I am so very glad we have Mr Pellegrini and not that egotistical Dutch man who only appears to be interested in himself.

JJ

Not having a go at you personally mate but i'm sick of hearing this. It's worse than the media reporting Sterling as £49 million. We did not get him for £8 million, or £8 million + Negredo. We got him for his full price £28.5/32 million, whichever you want to believe.

was just wondering how it would work out ,and if i understood you correctly your saying weve paid 32 m + Negredo ? we still dont have the actual figures and media gets most of our figures wrong

was just wondering how it would work out ,and if i understood you correctly your saying weve paid 32 m + Negredo ? we still dont have the actual figures and media gets most of our figures wrong

No. They bought Negredo from us for £25m, we've bought Otamendi from them for £32m

Possibly the most significant signing since the takeover-buying a world class central defender at the peak of his game lays down a real marker in terms of Cl ambition.
Central defensive errors have cost us bigtime in the CL but Otamendi's well used to facing the likes of Messi and Ronaldo on a regular basis.True, Spanish journos reckon those two get too much respect from defenders in La Liga- but they always made an exception as far as Otamendi and Diego Godin were concerned.
Nico is a guy whose boxing background shows he can use controlled aggression and the way he's fought back from setbacks earlier in his career shows strength of character. His OS interview strongly suggests he has brains as well as brawn and he certainly comes across as very confident and relaxed.

Welcome to Manchester, Nicolas. I hope you enjoy a successful and rewarding spell at this great club.

I'm sure you will love being in squad with your compatriots, Bruno, Martin, Pablo, Sergio and Willy and getting reacquainted with Eli and Nando, as well as relishing the chance to play with teammates of the calibre of Vinnie, Yaya, David and Raheem.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you in the famous Sky Blue shirt, though I think you will have to wait for your opportunity to come, as VK and Eli are playing magnificently at the moment. However, with the games coming thick and fast, there is no doubt you will get your chance.

I'm really excited about what you can bring to the squad and I'm sure your contribution will be invaluable in taking us to the next level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.