Otamendi transfer confirmed

Think this guy will be a good signing for us - although didn't see us signing another defender at the start of the window

Right. I owe you €40. You will get this €40 off me at some point in the future. Instead I give you a €50 stereo for a tenner and we call it quits. This stereo has not cost you a tenner, it's cost you that €10 plus the €40 you were going to get from me in the future, it's cost you €50.
Freudian slip. Stereo thief

That's a long winded way of putting things.

The thing that people are struggling with is separating the balance sheet from cash flow. As far as our balance sheet is concerned we've received the Negredo money, It doesn't go by what money has actually changed hands, that's cash flow and dealt with separately. On the balance sheet, we received the full figure on the day Valencia signed Negredo permanently, it was booked in last years accounts and brought forward to this years, it doesn't change. Now, if people go and start taking the Negredo money off of another transaction they're essentially saying valencia have paid us already and have then allowed us to take that fee off again. which of course is simply not the case.

I don't know how to deal with praise on here so i'll just say thanks and call you a **** ;)
I don't know what people are finding difficult to understand here. They owed us the Negredo money. we took Otamendi off them and paid them the balance. Hardly degree level accountancy is it?

Otamendi's Magic
He's got a massive beard
United tried to sign him
But Sergio Interfered
Ed Woodward thought he had him
He felt it in his bones
But then he signed for city
And now they're stuck with Jones!!
#CTWD
I will willingly belt that out. Great

Get in there...

daily_gifdump_893_01.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.