Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS....so he improves at the back end of last season and then we move him on. NO. He will be helped by the Sterling/KDB moves as they will help the full back which in turn will help out Quimmy. No way should we get rid even on loan. All that work ( good or bad ) will be gone.
Well said, sir.

I honestly cannot believe we would consider releasing Eli, either on loan or as a sale. He has taken time to settle, but I'm sure the scouting that was done on him made City realise his fee would be worth it. As I said in an earlier post, I could see Martin taking a leseer role this year, and there are more than enough games to keep all happy.

I honestly cannot believe we would consider releasing Eli, either on loan or as a sale. He has taken time to settle, but I'm sure the scouting that was done on him made City realise his fee would be worth it. As I said in an earlier post, I could see Martin taking a leseer role this year, and there are more than enough games to keep all happy.
The hard work has been done with Mangala IMHO... crazy to get rid now.... (unless they are worried he might injure himself on the Segway)

If hes the mustard sign him, Denayer and Manga are still young they will get there chance in time.

Loan one of the young lads out till MDM goes next year.

not a fan of the deal , namely coz as most have said we have spend a lot of time on mangala and he is improving + denayer and MDM was the best defender last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.