Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who haven't watched Otamendi, he's basically Kompany in 2011/12. He'd easily be our best CB at this moment of time and we shouldn't hesitate to go for him if he's available.

That's what we said about Mangala this time last year

But... still hoping and expecting that he will become that player

why not give them denayer on loan ????? will make wonders for him to play for valencia and then replace mdm next summer....if it's true that we will look at sending them mangala simply i don't understand it...

That's what we said about Mangala this time last year

But... still hoping and expecting that he will become that player

Despite getting the age wrong, I completely agree with the sentiment.... he's gonna be brilliant for us, hopefully for years to come

why not give them denayer on loan ????? will make wonders for him to play for valencia and then replace mdm next summer....if it's true that we will look at sending them mangala simply i don't understand it...

Denayer supposedly wants to play for us this season, otherwise he wouldn't agree to a deal, which is a fair enough expectation for him to have after he's been impressing.

Is he left or right sided mate?

I'd have said right, as he played RB for Argentina when younger, but this season, where he put in the performances that have made people think he's worth €50m, he was on the left 75% of the time. He's right footed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.