Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never actually said that as far as I can tell. What he actually said was:

“It doesn’t mean you are going to win because you have one or two players more but I think it is important to have a strong squad because all the other teams also have very strong squads.”

Which is quite different.

Cheers Ric, I never watched or read his comments just going off what some posters on here have said. Hopefully KDB comes then deal with other areas of the team in the next couple of windows.

All those writing the mangler off are going to be eating their words as well.

He is a fucking monster and will prove it this season. I've seen the potential from that very first game against Chelsea where he totally bossed it. That is the player that is in their, he's had a hard first season like some players do.

Sorry for the off topic but it effects Otamendi indirectly and I needed it off my chest.

Sheikh reckon he will be signed & unveiled Monday ...I'm guessing if there was any truth in that u would have got word of it

Ha, I'm not privy to everything that goes on at City. I'd be very surprised if Otamendini was announced on Monday, but who's to say my sources are better than his. His info could've come directly from Begiristain for all I know.

I agree pal I think Mangala has everything to succeed pace power left and right footed
Just needs another season to settle get used to the team style and country
Way to early to get rid

If there is going to be announcement on Monday then surely Valencia would of announced they have received a bid and have accepted it from City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.