Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is going to be announcement on Monday then surely Valencia would of announced they have received a bid and have accepted it from City?

Personally don't think we have bid, but doubt Valencia would announce it even if we had. It's the same with Wolfsburg and the £47m bid. Just because Liverpool announced all bids doesn't mean that other clubs operate in the same way. There were clearly ulterior motives with Liverpool.

Personally don't think we have bid, but doubt Valencia would announce it even if we had. It's the same with Wolfsburg and the £47m bid. Just because Liverpool announced all bids doesn't mean that other clubs operate in the same way. There were clearly ulterior motives with Liverpool.

Yep can't see us bidding for the lad.

if I am honest neither can I
One reason why I didn't bet
Just doesn't make sense
But if he is right I will certainly be badgering him for the rest of the window lol

Night bed now :)

Agreed.

Why would be supposedly bid for someone in an area where we have ample cover for ? I`ve heard that we need another forward ... why ?? We currently have four players who can more than cover that position.We have more than ample cover as a central position as well,seeing that we have recently promoted the Scottish Young Player of the Year,to our ranks.
I trust our Management Team more than I trust most of you so called Fantasy Squads.

Why would be supposedly bid for someone in an area where we have ample cover for ? I`ve heard that we need another forward ... why ?? We currently have four players who can more than cover that position.We have more than ample cover as a central position as well,seeing that we have recently promoted the Scottish Young Player of the Year,to our ranks.
I trust our Management Team more than I trust most of you so called Fantasy Squads.
Maybe the powers that be are taking an opportunity that's arisen to strengthen the squad? This lad's a definite upgrade on Demichelis imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.