Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Otamendi ever been pushed to cdm? He likes to push forward anyway so maybe pellegrini is thinking of playing him just in front of Mangala and kompany as extra protection. If so it could work really well.

why in the world would you convert one of the world's best defender into a mid. if otamendi comes he will be straight into our back 4.

denayer not in the squad today ...demichelis is on the bench and most likely will be used as a DM if one of yaya or dinho pick an injury...maybe is denayer the one who will go on loan at valencia

denayer not in the squad today ...demichelis is on the bench and most likely will be used as a DM if one of yaya or dinho pick an injury...maybe is denayer the one who will go on loan at valencia

That's not a bad shout (as much as I would of preferred Denayer to be given a good crack at the first team until January).

Last edited:
That's not a bad shout (as much as I wouldn't of preferred Denayer to be given until January).

but that would not clear a spot in the squad if we are getting KDB too.

by the way where is nasri in the squad.

Fuck that. They didn't exactly give Zuculini a chance last year. If we're loaning him to Europe it should be to Lille.

didn't zuculinni said he wanted to go there because his friend was there????? that has to do with player attitude tbh...

I don't really give a shit if his mother was playing for them, they didn't give him a chance in the first team, why would we send our best young prospect there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.