Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people in the media are saying the deal is off now? Anyone have any clue about what's happening? Any evidence?

A lot of people on Twitter are also saying that it looks nothing like him, but they look pretty similar to me.

Regardless, he was definitely at the game on Sunday.
No I agree they lookalike ...but it's still not him

Demi is top class for me, no doubts. He was far and away our best CB last season and still starts above this guy for Argentina ???
Denayer is top class for his age.
Demi doesn't start above Otamendi, Otamendi starts over him and was in the team of the tournament at the Copa America.

Demi is top class for me, no doubts. He was far and away our best CB last season and still starts above this guy for Argentina ???
Denayer is top class for his age.

Demichelis does not start above this guy for Argentina! Complete bollocks!

Denayer needs to play if he is to progress. Should be loaned out, ideally to a Prem club who will play him. MDM would be adequate cover from DM as well as CB & could do worse than keep him as a defensive coach at the end of his contract if he wanted it stay in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.