Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two games, two good performances and two clean sheets. He looks comfortable in the PL now as well, find it odd we'd loan him out. Though I can see the logic in loaning him for a year if they truly think Otamendi will elevate our team better than Mangala.

I get your point on that but we may have the same problems when Mangala returns from his loan spell. On top of that we have Otamendi needing time to adjust.

If we really send out Mangala after one season after having paid such a ridiculous amount of money on him... and he looks like he is settling now... so why do this??

I don't think Mangala has been great....but swapping him (on loan) for Otamendi seems one of the daftest deals we've ever done.
'a season in Spain will help him mature for the premier league' .....ridiculous beyond belief.

why, a season in spain helped otamendi mature into a complete defender. the club probably hope the same happens to mangala.

Horrendous if true.

We're seeing the fruits of the labour of developing Mangala already, he as the rest of the team were fantastic again today. He hasn't put a foot wrong in the two games this season.

add the £10mil for Dzeko, the inability to understand the Pogba transfer prior to the window, the all round fuckwittery that has been the De Bruyne saga... It's not great.

This would really be a huge backwards move though, don't agree with it in the slightest.

So it seems Mangala is definitely leaving. Piss take and unbelievably bad decision. He is the best young CB in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.