Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we all know that this is mdms last season here so its obvious we are thinking long term with this deal

Not sure I agree.

What I don't get is that they were both available from Porto in 2014. We signed Mangala and Otamendi went for a fraction of that price to Valencia.

If we bring in Otamendi now and let Mangala go the other way, it'd be more or less and admission from Txiki that he signed the wrong player.

Really don't get it frankly.
"City won't include an option for Valencia to buy Eliaquim Mangala but will loan him"

He will back

I honestly don't think Mangala will be part of the deal. I just think an opportunity has presented itself because of the situation with Negredo's outstanding fee, and the club have decided to go for it. I still think Demichelis will be the one to make way.

Done according to AS! 40 million euros. Mangala on loan. Announced tomorrow.
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/08/16/primera/1439739523_602101.html

They also mentioned the same on Canal Plus match commentary. Strange one with Mangala going but that's why we have people to make these big decisions I suppose. We lose Mangala but gain a very highly rated player (RM wanted him if Ramos had left) and not forgetting we give Denayer a very big vote of confidence in the process.
We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.