Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly he's not the best young CB in the world, he needs to develop a fair deal to get to that stage. Secondly why does it "seem" Mangala is leaving? Rumour aside there's nothing solid at all to suggest he's going anywhere.
Who do you rate higher under age of 24?
Pretty much every reliable journo with contacts in Valencia has confirmed the mangala news.

Yeah let us continue to change fecking CB every season WTF this is du dumbest decision since signing Hughes.. im pissed off.

I actually don't want to believe that our club would so something so utterly stupid so I will just believe that this is a rumour. Otamendi will probably sign for us but Mangala is not going anywhere.

only positive of mangala going I see is that he will be playing in a good league and a chance to play against messi and co

I'd be over the moon if it's really Denayer on loan. He'd get such an education there.

I get the thinking behind it if this was last year and Mangala needed the experience but he looks to be coming into his own and would be a waste of bedding him in last season.

Very strange one IF true. Would be chuffed if he's coming and Mangala is staying.

Strange one! I'm by no means Mangala's biggest fan but he has shown signs early on that he's getting to grips with the league. Who's to say that Otamendi won't need the same time to adjust?

If true, seems a daft move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.