Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sell or loan Mangala we lose the league. He's forming a strong partnership with Kompany please don't fuck with it now.

Maybe it's a deal that's become doable this window and we've just decided to go for it. We know that Demichelis is going, be it in January or next summer and there a no guarantees a player of this quality will be on the market at that time.
If the bean counters have given it the green light we may just think it's too good a deal to turn down.
I don't see Mangala going anywhere, and rightly so.

I don't think this one is that under the radar. VCF still have till Sept. To pay us the first installment of the Negredo fee. The fact that it's taking this long to do so probably means we've been working a way out to get them out of paying that fee. ESP since they don't want to pay for a player that hasn't quite worked out for them. We pay them a decent fee for Otamendi and wave Negredo's fee and they get a player that doesn't want to play for them off the books and feel better about the Negredo situation. We walk away with a top striker in Bony and one of the top CB's in Europe in Otamendi for in an around £50M. Outstanding piece of business without mentioning who may or may not go on loan with no obligation to buy.

Whether Mangala goes on loan there ,or perhaps Denayer goes on loan to Everton to replace Stones, or Demi is let go, I can't wait to see this beast in a City shirt.

You could say you are doing the same by saying Mangala had 1 bad season why write him off so soon?
I'm not though. In my opinion Otamendi is currently the best player. When he comes in I don't want Mangala to sit on the bench so loaning him out I can see why city are doing that

Who said anything about mangala sitting on the bench I didn't,stop trying to mix it go and stick the kettle on ffs..
So Otamendi signs. Does he sit on the bench then? I'm not mixing anything. If Otamendi signs him and Kompany are first choice. Sooooooo Mangala will be on the bench

not too sure about mangala going the other way. What sort of message does this tell the dressing room, start to hit form and you may be sold anyway? seems daft to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.