Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not though. In my opinion Otamendi is currently the best player. When he comes in I don't want Mangala to sit on the bench so loaning him out I can see why city are doing that
What if otamendis form is shit and he can't adapt to the epl that fast? We have komopany and dem. say kompany gets injured what then? I rate otamendi however I don't want to see him going on loan. Rather get another cb and there be a compation

I still don't think Mangala will go.

It really doesn't make any sense, and contrary to what some on here seem to think, the club isn't run by idiots.
More than 2 starting quality CBs is something Real, Barca and Bayern have no problem with, and if we want to compete with those clubs we need the same.

We know Vinny is likely to get injured for a decent spell, all three should be able to form a unit here we can play any combination and not worry. Otamendi and Mangala already have 3 years experience next to each other.

As I see it, this is a "we want to compete for the Champions league" signing, rather than one to just win the league, which I think we would already be capable of as the squad is tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.