Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't understand this signing at all.

How are we supposed to create a partnership with the defence when we keep changing them every season.

Also ironic how nearly every non-City fan is shitting bricks at this signing, in tandem with De Bruyne, whilst certain City fans are throwing a strop. Bizarre.

If we are having Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne in the first eleven with Nasri and Navas as rotational options it would make sense to let Lopes go on loan.

Mangala just tweeted
'2games, 2wins 2 clean sheets I Iike it!'
'I am a citizen I never give up'
#motivated, #never give up #MCFC

I know conventional wisdom is that you want to play a settled back line at all times possible, but I am wondering if three CB rotation for the two slots would be a preferable approach at a club like City that is going to hit that 60 competitive game mark most seasons. Real Madrid carry three top calibre CBs, obviously.

But why Mangala would need to go on loan? Still don't see how that helps us particularly. Unless the club wants to free another foreign spot for two incoming signings and Mangala comes back to take the Demi slot next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.