Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I like to say Tolmie is a legend he's the reason I have been coming on bluemoon forum for some years now! I feel otamendi will come to take the burden off demichellis with his age playing a major factor in the current situation. Secondly this transfer would help both mangala and kompany to up the game knowing their place in the squad wasn't a given. We seen the results today when they play at their peak they both looked formidable at the Etihad however the season which just passed kompany found it difficult and I feel when he's not playing well the team as a defensive unit struggle this season and the coming seasons we are presenting ourselves with solutions before they arise!

Our number one need is to line up a replacement for Yaya. Easy to say but incredibly difficult to do. When we have the ball Yaya is a massive asset to the team but when we don't have the ball he's our achiles heel. We need to find a young, powerful, box to box midfielder who can impose himself on games in the same way Yaya can, can create chances like Yaya can and can score goals like Yaya can, but is equally comfortable defending alongside Fernandhino. No surprise we have invested so much time and effort into Pogba.

Come on Tixki you can do it!!

Pogba isn't that kind of player though....he's more of a floating spare attacking midfielder; more Zidane than Vieira. That comparison only came about because he's tall, black and French. Very politically incorrect.

Ross Barkley is more Toure-esque in his attributes, both physical and technical.

who would play Penfold then?

Not sure about Penfold, but I found Baron Von Greenback...
avramgrant0011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.