Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha of course it's a ridiculous over the top statement ric - I was pissed and just watched Kompany and Mangala boss the champions - but the point still stands; Why would we want to disrupt a new solid centre partnership and introduce a new player, to a new league, mid season? Seems madness is to me.

Ha, no worries mate. It would indeed be madness to allow Mangala to leave, which is why I don't believe it will happen. Bringing in Otamendi for Demichelis improves the squad considerably though.

People are forgetting that this deal was in place before yesterday & probably before the Baggies game. This isn't just something that has popped up out of nowhere. Again, Mangala might not be going anywhere...

Wouldn't surprise me if we started looking for a central defender the moment the Stuttgart game finished, yes it was a friendly, but the defending was woeful. I reckon the management must have been pretty worried after what they watched that day.

If Otamendi signs, I think we should have a word with Denayer and convince him to go out on loan to a decent Premiership club. He really needs to be playing in the league for his development and then he takes MDM place in the squad either in Jan or next season.

More talks re #MCFC & Otamendi today. Valencia want Mangala loan as part of it, but initial idea now been knocked back - i.e. he stays

This is from Daniel Taylor guardian

Good news if true.
Hope we can still get Otamendi in the squad somehow, however.

Ed Chamberlain said on Sky yesterday, what a huge statement and kick in the teeth it is to all the other challengers, if we go on to sign De-Bruyne and Otamendi after the start we've just had.

It is proper "I'm taking my ball home, because it's not fair stuff" for everyone else.

Some gifs for you guys, he's a top defender:

bHNNaz

aksf

EQQi

9eL1

6piF

vQOt

rL-A

rkAu3Z

Eli was great yesterday, its great to see him kick on from last season and I hope for it to continue, but lets keep it in mind of the type of player he's been marking Lambert & Costa both physical types, Eli is more than able to cope with this type, there's not many that will out power him.Sending Denayer to Spain for a year would bring him on, we could then have him back next season ready for if MDM goes home to River Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.