Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we are looking to replace a £32 mill player with a £28 mill player sounds like someone has got their wires crossed. Mangala is settling in wonderfully well and then we farm him out to a second rate league in terms of depth of quality and intensity. It simply does not make sense whichever way you look at it

It’s very harsh and ruthless management of the squad. It’s also a massive risk, we know where we are and what we will get from Mangala whereas all transfers are a gamble to an extent.
On the plus side we get one over the rags!

Did City Tour on Sat afternoon right after training and we were told that Otamendi signing on Monday, due Valencia do not have the £££M they owe us from the Negredo deal. The idea was that we would take Otamendi for well under his Escape Clause and would be the only team allowed to do so. MDM is short timer and we need to solidify the back four for the big season ahead. Nothing was said about Mangala (who was immense today, even though he needs a little bit of work on the floor, a la Joleon Lescott, but already better!), and we were left with the impression that he would be an addition, not a swap.

That's all I've got, and I'm not willing to throw the City Staff member who told us under the bus, so take it for what it's worth.

Good. I was a bit disturbed by the thought of Mangala leaving. Sounded a very high risk strategy for an area of the team which is all about understanding

Did City Tour on Sat afternoon right after training and we were told that Otamendi signing on Monday, due Valencia do not have the £££M they owe us from the Negredo deal. The idea was that we would take Otamendi for well under his Escape Clause and would be the only team allowed to do so. MDM is short timer and we need to solidify the back four for the big season ahead. Nothing was said about Mangala (who was immense today, even though he needs a little bit of work on the floor, a la Joleon Lescott, but already better!), and we were left with the impression that he would be an addition, not a swap.

That's all I've got, and I'm not willing to throw the City Staff member who told us under the bus, so take it for what it's worth.
That sounds good mate and more itk than a lot that has been posted this summer.

Txiki, what the fuck are you doing? Wouldn't trust him doing the weekly shop at the moment. Baffled by this. Managla needs to stay here!

With Quim staying, imagine the options should Martin depart; Vinnie, Quim, Denayer, Otamendi. Who in world football can boast having 4 genuine quality centre backs? Real have 3 worldies while Chelsea have 3 solid centre backs but nobody has what we're about to have.

Was Otamendi and Mangala a good partnership? Maybe that's the plan and to move Kompany into the middle?
Nobody would be running right through us if that was the case. Vinny is also a very good passer. Denayer would then be a stand in for either cb or a starter in lesser games if someone needs resting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.