Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having 5 top class CB's is just silly.

Otamendi is class but for me that money could have been put towards Pogba.
How about we loan Denayer out this season and when Demi leaves next summer we won't need to worry about a replacement

Sorry when did a 20 year old kid with a season in the SPL and a 35 year old a year away from retirement become "Top class"?
Demi is top class for me, no doubts. He was far and away our best CB last season and still starts above this guy for Argentina ???
Denayer is top class for his age.

What are you guys talking about, 5 CBs?? today we got 3 for two spots. one injury and we are in trouble. or do you guys seriously want to put uur faith in a youngster?
Demi knows he will be backup

Depending on injuries, not unlikely though.

I wonder if Otamendi's arrival has a touch of the Caballero signing. Maybe the management think VK needs some competition to be at his very best.

You don't spend around £30m to be back up and keep people on their toes. He'll be a valuable asset with all the games we have during a season. It'll definitely take the strain off VK and might help him avoid injuries with less game time.

I would send Denayer to Valencia, which would be a proper examination of his talents.

Sure, he looked the business in Scotland, but he's still a kid, and going up against Barca and Real for a couple of years serves both him and us.

We are too quick to anoint players from our Academy, simply because we are so desperate for one to make the grade.

Denayer clearly has something about him and has also showed for Belgium that he can read the game well. City cannot afford to carry any passengers this season, so let Valencia take the chance.

If he fails, we haven't lost anything.

This.

I think it's him.

image.jpg

I'd booked into an optician then

A lot of people on Twitter are also saying that it looks nothing like him, but they look pretty similar to me.

Regardless, he was definitely at the game on Sunday.

You don't spend around £30m to be back up and keep people on their toes. He'll be a valuable asset with all the games we have during a season. It'll definitely take the strain off VK and might help him avoid injuries with less game time.

Well the thing with CB is unlike GK there's two, so he can still play a major role while representing a real threat to Vinny, which Demi and Denayer don't. It's competition. Mourinho is usually good at it. Everyone has to play at their best to stay in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.