Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel the need. Kompany, Mangala, Denayer & MDM are my four for this season. Likewise up front, Aguero, Bony & Kelechi are the three I'd run with.

I think Mangala will be better but Otamendi was a sensational CB last year. Strange though because he was garbage at Porto

Outside of a couple of decent performances against the top teams in La Liga he wasn't much better in Spain.

This was in the Guardian rumour page this morning

The news that humanity has made contact with little Pluto after a voyage of nine years and billions of miles pales into insignificance when compared with loose suggestions that AS Monaco have been in touch with Manchester City about taking one of their lacklustre stars out of the biggest league in the universe. So in your face, New Horizons, because the Mill can today reveal that various sources of sketchy reliability are claiming that the French side, who are poised to sell Aymen Abdennour to Milan, have sent probes to Manchester to assess the likelihood of a deal being done forEliaquim Mangala. The feeling seems to be that it could depend on the strength of the tractor beam that City have trained on Valencia’s Nicolas Otamendi, who is also being orbited by Manchester United. And Otamendi, reportedly, is a star who is ready to go to war with his current club, Valencia, in order to force through a move.

This was in the Guardian rumour page this morning

The news that humanity has made contact with little Pluto after a voyage of nine years and billions of miles pales into insignificance when compared with loose suggestions that AS Monaco have been in touch with Manchester City about taking one of their lacklustre stars out of the biggest league in the universe. So in your face, New Horizons, because the Mill can today reveal that various sources of sketchy reliability are claiming that the French side, who are poised to sell Aymen Abdennour to Milan, have sent probes to Manchester to assess the likelihood of a deal being done forEliaquim Mangala. The feeling seems to be that it could depend on the strength of the tractor beam that City have trained on Valencia’s Nicolas Otamendi, who is also being orbited by Manchester United. And Otamendi, reportedly, is a star who is ready to go to war with his current club, Valencia, in order to force through a move.

I have seen one or two things popping up about Mangala. Surely the club wouldnt....would it?

It was in Superdeporte too, which claimed similar, and couple with our supposed interest in Otamendi maybe the club are looking into it?

I like Otamendi but selling Mangala is not an option for me. Needs another season. Would be a PR disaster too. Stick with him.

I think mangala could do well but depends on how in a rush the club are to win the champions league! To succeed manga needs vinny to sort him self out this season.

So otamendi threatens to go on strike to force through move to utd but press will describe this as ambition and desire to improve as a player unlike descriptions of sterlings behaviour. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.