Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So otamendi threatens to go on strike to force through move to utd but press will describe this as ambition and desire to improve as a player unlike descriptions of sterlings behaviour. Pathetic.

protest outside his front gate and hurl insults at his wife and children!!

another option is that we let denayer go on loan to a team in the CL i.e lyon. buy Otamendi, and then next year when Demi is gone we bring him back

Mangala just needs a decent left back and he will be a very good centre half

Anybody whos has played centre back will know that if your any good you dont need a good left back .A good player will control the back four and talk and guide players through games the key is communication.The way city attack is buy using the full backs to give us width so the full backs are more often further forward.Mangala has had his beding in period and now he has grasped the pace and speed of the prem we can see if he really s up to this level.

Anybody whos has played centre back will know that if your any good you dont need a good left back .A good player will control the back four and talk and guide players through games the key is communication.The way city attack is buy using the full backs to give us width so the full backs are more often further forward.Mangala has had his beding in period and now he has grasped the pace and speed of the prem we can see if he really s up to this level.

Well I hope he can shout very loud as his left back is normally 80 fvcking yards away

another option is that we let denayer go on loan to a team in the CL i.e lyon. buy Otamendi, and then next year when Demi is gone we bring him back
Or do we loan Mangala to Valencia to sweeten the deal while we sign Otamendi? The thought of him going to our main rivals is not a good one. After one year we get our Mangala back, hopefully better. Vinnie and Otamendi would then be starters while Denayer and Demi would be subs. Based on what I've watched, Mangala is a good defender and can only get better but Otamendi is on a different level and so I think it would be criminal of us to pass up the opportunity to improve our defence.
PS: I even read sometimes ago that Valencia are interested in Mangs, so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.