Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why we are interested because he was one of the best defenders in Europe last season.

Can only see him coming in if one of Demichelis or Mangala leaves.

I can see why we are interested because he was one of the best defenders in Europe last season.

Can only see him coming in if one of Demichelis or Mangala leaves.
I suppose from an age perspective and with the future in mind its gotta be Demichelis then. Even then it would leave us with 4 CD's all wanting serious game time which would bring rotation/settled defence questions back to the fore.

Dont Valencia want Fernandinho? Maybe a straight shop, especially if we get Pogba. Could see Denayer going to a premier league team for a 1 year loan.

I suppose from an age perspective and with the future in mind its gotta be Demichelis then. Even then it would leave us with 4 CD's all wanting serious game time which would bring rotation/settled defence questions back to the fore.

I am all for competition, in fact it's the lack of it that has been one of the reason we have taken our foot off the gas in our post-title winning seasons, however the back four should remain pretty consistent in my opinion, having too much competition leading to constant rotation defensively I am not sure it is the way forward, I don't know.

I do think our first choice CB partnership next season is still wide open though.

Dont Valencia want Fernandinho? Maybe a straight shop, especially if we get Pogba. Could see Denayer going to a premier league team for a 1 year loan.

Hart pretty much confirmed that both Lopes and Denayer have now moved up on his video interview, I can't see us loaning him.

Otamendi is a super buy especially we are looking at selling demichellis

And some might disagree with me but kompany has really struggled in the high defense line we are playing and otamendi is a player who would fit

right in .

Cant really see this guy being a priority for city - probably end up going to the rags as their CB's are dire at the moment
article-2306398-19309729000005DC-124_306x423.jpg

th

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.