Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The translation from Bing is 'After Godin pumpkins, that Valencia ate males, since i see the City arriving with their money to take Otamendi'.

I love crap translations.

There does seem to be a fair amount of talk from the Spanish press about us going after CBs, and Martin Blackburn said we were looking but not a priority. There could be truth in Demi leaving early.

The translation from Bing is 'After Godin pumpkins, that Valencia ate males, since i see the City arriving with their money to take Otamendi'.

I love crap translations.

There does seem to be a fair amount of talk from the Spanish press about us going after CBs, and Martin Blackburn said we were looking but not a priority. There could be truth in Demi leaving early.

Not followed this thread but Demi did say before he signed his extension that he sees himself playing in the MLS next. I also read somewhere yesterday that NYCFC are possibly looking to bring in more players but to do so need to give up others or rather the rights to other or something like that.
NYCFC are struggling defensively so moving Demi across early wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility I suppose. It'd also free up another spot for us to either promote an EDS player or bring one in.

Not followed this thread but Demi did say before he signed his extension that he sees himself playing in the MLS next. I also read somewhere yesterday that NYCFC are possibly looking to bring in more players but to do so need to give up others or rather the rights to other or something like that.
NYCFC are struggling defensively so moving Demi across early wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility I suppose. It'd also free up another spot for us to either promote an EDS player or bring one in.

NYCFC's defence is abysmal so that would make sense. He was making noises about going back to Argentina and finishing his career there but a stop at the MLS wouldn't harm him. I think a lot of the EDS wouldn't need to be registered anyway, but if Demi goes then i'd hope we'd be after a world class CB. If it isn't just bullshit, and we did try to activate Godin's release clause, then we are certainly in the market.

Think he wants to go to river plate for one last 'swansong' if you will. Being 34 maybe he can go there and up to him if he retires or goes to MLS. Wouldn't mind him coming back in a managerial capacity tho obviously in 10 years or so ;-)

Would have loved him at 25. What a great buy he's been after his initial problems. Top man off the pitch too and his mrs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.