Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a great long term replacement for Demi allowing Kompany and Mangala to rotate and otamendi and denayer to rotate. However prefer a LB or CDM the only trouble is, is there any decent ones that would join?

Think if we can get Otamendi this window we should because he's talented and might not be available next window. However can't help but feel priority is LB and CDM now we nearly have De Bruyne.

So for this to happen Demi needs to leave first

I think it could open the door for MDM to move back to argentina in january perhaps, if/when the new man settles.

I'd get him in with that in mind. Its surely better to get a decent man in now, than risk not being able to get a good one in for a reasonable amount in january, which if it stays the way it is now, i'd bet a months wages city would be looking to do.

The thing about buying him later would be that he would have already moved elsewhere, hence will be unavailable after this summer.

Whilst I would not want to ship out Demichelis, the positive would be people wouldn't post "MDM" anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.