Other Fans City Fans Get On With

- I've also heard we have good relations with Rangers, is this still a thing?

- Seems to be mixed opinions on Hibs - I've also heard Celtic do not like us and I actually did indeed randomly get a lot of stick about my City shirt from a Celtic fan on this side of the pond a while back...this have anything to do with the historical ties between Man Utd/Liverpool and Irish immigrants? (I know both of those clubs have a lot of fans in Ireland and so I'm curious as to whether clubs that use Irish imagery tend not to like us for that reason)

- Dumb Yank question incoming: I'm guessing people call Arsenal "Tarquins" because they're seen as posh Londoners? I've never heard the term "Tarquin" describe anything outside of one of the ancient kings of Rome so I didn't realize it's a pejorative for "upper crust"
We do not dislike City. There may be some, there always is, but we don’t spend our energy hating anyone else. All our hate goes on Rangers. There’s none left. So that guy hated City, this guy loves them.,under the same logic, all Celtic fans love City.

Since the charges there's not one fucking clubs fans I get on with. I haven't the temprament or patience to deal with dim witted, snidey, city bingo 'bantz'. I actually said to someone last week when they asked wether I'm a red or blue "I'm not really into football mate." Just so I didnt have to risk putting up with the usual boring shit.

My mate as quiet and nicer a lad as you could wish to meet and his brother got shit kicked out of them there in the 80s while the police looked the other way. This mirrored my experience of Merseyside police at Everton. Football has changed thank god over the last 40 years but I would not wear colours on Merseyside, will watch my back at Prenton Park when I go with Fleetwood next season, but hope your right.

I’ve been a few times and it’s changed considerably.

We do not dislike City. There may be some, there always is, but we don’t spend our energy hating anyone else. All our hate goes on Rangers. There’s none left. So that guy hated City, this guy loves them.,under the same logic, all Celtic fans love City.
Gotcha - could easily have gotten some bad information on that!

"Super white army" sounds like the sort of thing Joey Barton would go on about at 4am when recording some delusional podcast.
Remember reading a Fulham fan in LA had super whites on the front license plate of his Range Rover, sure enough the LAPD pulled him for racial incitement. LA is so woke now you have to support the Geordie’s, although the Mexicans and Chinese may object

Remember reading a Fulham fan in LA had super whites on the front license plate of his Range Rover, sure enough the LAPD pulled him for racial incitement. LA is so woke now you have to support the Geordie’s, although the Mexicans and Chinese may object
An English transplant, also a Fulham supporter, wanted a personal plate. Think it was in California. He wanted COYW- for come on you whites. The DmV asked him what it meant. He told them and they denied him…

My in laws originally from Maryhill are all Celtic and City mad . Now living in Irving , they get down here a few times throughout the season and i1ve been up to CP a few times . always get a good reception to be fair .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.