Other fans perception of us nowadays.

i half expected all this really... you`ll notice it comes largely from the rag/chelsea/dipper fraternity, with the ``we are the top 4 elite how dare you attitude`` like a previous poster said,they cannot,WILL NOT spoil this for us, the bluemoon is rising and rising, if they had the cash theyd do and have done the same.. jealousy is a horrible trait, let them suffer it

For all of the Blues who have the misfortune to live away now - myself included of course - there is likely to have been a noticeable, if sometimes subtle change in attitude towards City.

NW Blues wont see it as much but other clubs fans are, in the majority resentful that it is us and not them. There are also the haters and bitchers who would previously pitied us and patronised us.

The one advantage being away is that I have had more time to get used to it ;-)

If you support a successful, big team you can't be part of some friendly little football community, it doesn't work that way.

People aren't interested in (or even capable of) being gracious or respectful to those they envy.

Fuck 'em, you don't need friends when you're winning trophies.

633893852335791180-Envy.jpg

you should have launched his fuckin dog and then knocked over all the shelves in the shop..

Last summer when i was waiting for the bus at Carlisle upto Glasgow to watch City vs Rangers a guy walked past me, saw the top and said "Fuckin glory hunter" My reply was, "With a 10 year old top on you fuckin clown," I was wearing the play off final shirt.

Was e-mailing to & fro with an old Scouser (red) who sold me some stuff on e-bay, he said he's pleased for City especially if it stops U****d winning things. People understand about following the team through the bad days, standing in the rain at Grimsby and the despair of being 2-0 to Gillingham, On the other hand two weeks ago I saw a lad about 20 y.o. in a City cap on the NYC subway and he hadn't a clue about the history, just said it was a "cool hat and real cool team."

Ricster said:
Last summer when i was waiting for the bus at Carlisle upto Glasgow to watch City vs Rangers a guy walked past me, saw the top and said "Fuckin glory hunter" My reply was, "With a 10 year old top on you fuckin clown," I was wearing the play off final shirt.

You could've bought it on ebay!
GLORY HUNTER

;0)<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 pm --<br /><br />
Ricster said:

GLORY HUNTER

;0)

Pigeonho said:
Afternoon Blues.
Just got back from a week in Newquay with the family, very interesting it was too.
Had the usual southern reds not knowing what they're on about, which is pretty much inevitable on any holiday, but the thing which I really noticed was the look of utter disgust on the faces of other fans from different clubs when I walked past them in a City top, or if my lad was in a City top. The first HOUR we were there me and my lad walked to the site shop and he had his City top on. This guy was there, (a Chelsea fan), with his dog and my lad asked what kind of dog it was, 'he doesn't like Man City fans', he said. Now I'm a good judge of how things are spoken, and this was now banter from the guy, he genuinely didn't want to talk to us, the dick. Then there was the shop assistant who said in the most twat-ish way, 'ah the old Man City fan eh, full of cash and still no trophy'!!!! Couldn't believe it but took that one as banter. It was the faces of the other fans which really struck me though, people almost sneered at me whenever I had a City top on, they looked physically pissed off at me, was never like that in the older days. I realise its jealousy etc, but I was really genuinely surprised at peoples views/opinions of us now. Anyone else noticed it?

On a positive note, I did bump into a Blue in Padstow, 'alright Blue', we both exchanged!

They used to laugh at us. This is better. Fuck 'em.

glen quagmire said:
Ricster said:

GLORY HUNTER

;0)

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 pm --

Ricster said:

GLORY HUNTER

;0)
The top has seen better days. Got a big boulder burn in it too :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.