Other fans perception of us nowadays.

The trouble is that just as we view RAWK and Redcafe as being full of mard arsed, part time, plastic, wankstains so they view this place the same.

Most real fans of other clubs I know and have spoke to have give me some banter about the cash and all that but most are happy for us.

I went to London last year and was sat in a park on Embankment when some guy sat near me asked me what shirt I was wearing. His friend sat next to him wearing a West Ham shirt promptly corrected him before I could answer, to which the first guy replies "oh yeah, I'm a Man Utd fan, me".

I just laughed. Seems like not everyone knows who we are yet ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:
The trouble is that just as we view RAWK and Redcafe as being full of mard arsed, part time, plastic, wankstains so they view this place the same.

Most real fans of other clubs I know and have spoke to have give me some banter about the cash and all that but most are happy for us.

Pills make everyone happy for bedtime. Talk to Frank mate, just say no.

We have to expect this sort of thing now. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. We have to step up to the plate just like everyone else at the club has done.

Time to fight back, there will be a certain number of us who either can't be arsed or who are not up for it. That's life.

rogdogblue said:
We are probably the most hated club and fans now. This is why we get slated by all the tabloid press and Talk Radio. All these organisations latch onto the public mood and broadcast and print what the majority of people want to hear. What gets me is when Blues start to believe this propaganda.

We can only win some credit by playing good football and by doing what the club is doing now. Trying to listen to the fans, supporting the community and doing the right thing.
I promise you we are not the most hated club and fans. As far as the media are concerned,we are upsetting the status quo and they will do every dirty trick to make us hated. I remember the weekend the sun reported that we had bid for Torres and Gerrard,the mirror said we were raiding Villa for Young and Agbondlahor. We were linked with nearly every prem clubs best player with no substance or foundation whatsoever. Then custis,piece of shit rag gutter-rat,declared that we were now the most hated club in the land. The idea was that every fan of the clubs involved would get their backs up and slag us off. I pray for the day when the press are told that if they can't prove what they have printed within 24hrs,they pay damages.

If a team is linked and are seen to temp the best players away from clubs that said club will be hated by the fan of that club, Man city have been linked with loads of players from loads of clubs and temping those players with massive wages, so the hate should not be surprising.

If the boot was on the other foot, would you hate it?

noose said:
If a team is linked and are seen to temp the best players away from clubs that said club will be hated by the fan of that club, Man city have been linked with loads of players from loads of clubs and temping those players with massive wages, so the hate should not be surprising.

If the boot was on the other foot, would you hate it?
The boot has been on the other foot up until the takeover.Kinkladze,Richards,Lake,etc. Every player of ours who played great or looked a great prospect was linked to another club that was seen as more worthy of their talent than us. Its our turn now.We're the most worthy.We're the best option and we have the best future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.