Other Teams You Follow? Alongside MCFC

Apart from my team and City, I always like other teams who have a support that are a bit mental, in a good way. Go mental at goals. Teams who try and play football. Would I have liked City if my uncle wasn’t a fan? Yes I would. I always liked you as a support who stuck it out with passion and a fuck your attitude.

You would have good company in 2023.So far 3 home games at the Monumental and all have been sell outs at 83500.The seleccion will play here next week already sold out.The work should be complete by August for us to reach almost 85000 capacity.The next proposal is to put a roof on the stadium which will give River the possibility to go above 90000.By the way Lucas Beltran our 21 year old centre forward is being compared to Julian
I subscribe to Castalbs River YT videos -awesome atmosphere

Being a native New Yorker, I support NYCFC. I’m not an active supporter or anything, but I’ll go to a few matches a year.

Since I also studied abroad in Seville and lived just a stone’s throw away from the Pizjuan, I have an affinity for Sevilla. That said, I don’t really watch their matches and only support them in passing. Kind of hard to actively support a club that wears red, you know?

City were my 1st team thanks to a random purchase in Inter Sport in 1989. But living in Inverness it’s not like I could go down to games.

1. Hibernian FC.
2. City
3. GKS Katowice
4. Caledonian FC (rip)

I’ve a soft spot for a few teams but in no way am close to being a supporter.

Borussia Dortmund, been over 20 odd times to see them
Napoli, love the city and my hero in forever linked to them.
Banik Ostrava & Górnik Zabrze (see no3 above)
Coleraine FC.

You would have good company in 2023.So far 3 home games at the Monumental and all have been sell outs at 83500.The seleccion will play here next week already sold out.The work should be complete by August for us to reach almost 85000 capacity.The next proposal is to put a roof on the stadium which will give River the possibility to go above 90000.By the way Lucas Beltran our 21 year old centre forward is being compared to Julian
Do they get bigger crowds than Boca?
What other Argentine clubs have big support?

Don't have time to 'follow' other teams.

I wear a lot of shirts from other teams in the gym though, if I like a player from that club or its just a nice shirt. I go mad on that DH gate site, got about 30 different clubs.

I did once have a real soft spot for Valencia, used to love the team with Aimar, Vicente, Silva, Villa etc, but then they got bought by Peter Lim and went to shit.

Being a native New Yorker, I support NYCFC. I’m not an active supporter or anything, but I’ll go to a few matches a year.

Since I also studied abroad in Seville and lived just a stone’s throw away from the Pizjuan, I have an affinity for Sevilla. That said, I don’t really watch their matches and only support them in passing. Kind of hard to actively support a club that wears red, you know?

Betis are a happy alternative! I remember watching Joaquin as a kid bombing down the wing for them and last time I checked he still is 20 years later haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.