Our attack - what's off?

It's simple what we need is a centre forward with a bit more nuance than Jesus. Even with Aguero back it's pot luck how long for.

It's simple what we need is a centre forward with a bit more nuance than Jesus. Even with Aguero back it's pot luck how long for.
Doubt it is a new forward, how many chances did jesus miss? Our attack is not fluid but don’t think it is an individual problem. Opponents are defending the spaces that we usually expoit to create chances well.

We’re too easy to defend against nobody’s beating their marker because there’s no real pace up front and Jesus isn’t good enough to replace Sergio, throw the bank at Mbappe!!

No pace, no quick crosses into the box from the byline and no bodies in the penalty area.

We are so predictable it's untrue and it's becoming embarrassing.

We wont deal with his agent and our history with transfers is patchy at best and worse when we are in direct competition with other big clubs - and everyone will be after him (Munich, Madrid, Utd, Liverpool) - we wnt even get close.
So what were saying is that a guy who used to supports us when he was a kid will not come even though we gave the financial power to blow everyone out of the deal with a deal that would be hard to turn down . We will do our usual which is look For raw talent which may work but probably wont. This is one position we cannot get wrong . But what I don’t get is 3 days ago on here everything was peaches and roses because pep has signed the contract which could mean 34 year old messi would be coming which meant 32 year old kun would sign a new contract and we would be set for years ha ha . Biggest load of bollox I’ve heard in years .

i think we do have pace but Pep doesnt seem to want to use it !

i would like to see Sterling on the right wing along with Phil as right mid. Jesus on left wing with Bernie left mid. Than Sergio if fit or Torres ( or Messi lol ) or chance Delap in the middle. That gives us plenty of pace and forward drive

i think we do have pace but Pep doesnt seem to want to use it !

i would like to see Sterling on the right wing along with Phil as right mid. Jesus on left wing with Bernie left mid. Than Sergio if fit or Torres ( or Messi lol ) or chance Delap in the middle. That gives us plenty of pace and forward drive
Ras has pace but he rarely uses it these days, he tries to rely on his technique but that isn’t his strength

Pace, power and aggression.

A dogged determination to win at any cost.

Luck.

Finishing prowess.

All of those things, and collectively they're turning us quite easy to play against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.