our away atmosphere today

Ok, heres how I see it.

1st Half - City fans we're brilliant, totally outsung Sunderlands 40,000+ fans easily. Good solid performance by the blues.

2nd Half - Shite, almost blackburn-like performance from City just constantly hoofing the ball up and losing it in the middle of the park. Thus, giving Sunderland 45 minutes to pile the pressure on us, and they certainly did that...their fans responded.
Bearing in mind we're not a BIG club, but for some reason recently when teams beat us its almost as if they've won a cup final.

If you don't think the atmospheres up to scratch why don't you do something about it, either that or keep it zipped. Simple really.

Rag???

Like everyone else has said, do domething about it and go to the game. The atmosphere was good before the game and during the first half, but not as vocal in the second half, but i've been to loads of games that have been much quieter.

Mr Blue Sky said:
it was absoloutley shocking today watched on tv listened to it on the radio and it was shit

You are a prick i didnt go today but i wouldnt slag those that did i watched in the pub and i could hear the blues loud and clear.
hahahaha you wont get much of an atmosphere on your radio.
the blues in the ground were in good voice today. good day out. bad result.

I was at the game today and thought the atmosphere was pretty poor to be honest. Started off well and some of us tried to keep it going but most people didnt join in. I dont know if this was just where we sat (row 17 right next to the tunnel) or for the away end in general.
The pub beforehand (cavillery something) was better by miles.
Is there now a minority of singers that go away? Never used to be as we used to make loads of noise, today not so great particularly 2nd half.

NB Fair play to the Sunderland fans even if they were all 15 year old cocky c***s

NB Fair play to the Sunderland fans even if they were all 15 year old cocky c***s[/quote]

Were they the ones to the right of the City fans, if so was stood near you<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 pm --<br /><br />
bluebannana said:
it was absoloutley shocking today watched on tv listened to it on the radio and it was shit

what really pisses me off is that we only sung about 4 songs and even when we sing them they only carry on for one line

sunderland fans were singing youve only got one song that made me realise there pretty much right

its like weve got to be battling relagation or in a lower division to have a good atmosphere also youd have thought with a chance of winning the league the atmosphere would improve

Please dont knock those of us who made the effort to go

mancitymick said:
NB Fair play to the Sunderland fans even if they were all 15 year old cocky c***s

Were they the ones to the right of the City fans, if so was stood near you

Yeah on the right hand side, little fu**ers well wanted to give them a shoeing!!!!

I thought it was really really good in the bar area before the match, but not as good during the match. This might have been because I was right next to the home fans though, and they were quite loud to be fair to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.