Our away fans

DannyBoy2890 said:
mcfcliam said:
I always see you at aways but never have the balls to say hi...if I see you at Leicester, Villa or Birmingham, I'll introduce yourself.

I think you know who I am?

Ignorant bastard liam.

I have seen him on several occasions this season, and said hi. Although I, along with my mates, more than likely pissed him off during the salzburg game from the back of 110 ;) haha.
Haha, the Jo songs were quality.

Liam: Yeah, you were on the train on the way back from Wigan and on the bus from Stoke station. :P Not going to any next month though unfortunately :(

I live in Canada.. and am fully proud every time I hear the away fans in full voice at EVERY away match during televised matches.. Great job guys!!

schumey04 said:
.. I am what some of you call a plastic fan.

I live in Ireland and have supported Man City for 30 odd years and have travelled to many home games Maine Road and City Of Manchester. Sea sickness delayed flights swine flu but have never regretted a moment even though I'm surrounded by rags and dippers over here.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all our away fans you have been fantastic over the years but this year have been unbelievable. I don't think it's a coincidence that we have the best away record in the prem this year.

here's to the 12th man on away days and let's do them proud on home days.

New Year to all bluemooners and here's to years of payback.

We're starting to become a good set of away fans again. For a good 7 years we were very often terrible and rarely good. Compared to that season when we were promoted under Keegan, when we were fucking fantastic, we were the best away and anywhere in that season. Then we bacame an established Prem club once again and it was almost as if all the famous humour and self deprication had vanished and we started taking everything too seriously. We were boring!

But now we're starting to get it back, slowly. There are still a large number who still haven't let their hair down and are still a little too serious. Some are almost like they are too cool to sing like THOUSANDS are at our home games.

But we're getting there!

mcfcliam said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Top banana mate, i've not had any stalkers off here before :)

I draw the line though, if i'm invited to one of yours, lee' and scotties "private parties" though :p

PMSL...I'm no stalker, just recognise loads of BM'ers!

I could never post my pic for fear of losing my stig style status.. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.