Our Badge

It's pathetic.
It's a coat of arms for goodness sake.
Removing somthing because of the history associated with it means your society forgets the history!
NOT A GOOD IDEA!

How about ban the Brighton badge because seagulls keep shitting on my car and I think they're mocking me by having it on their shirt?

Last summer I was visiting customers in Bath (the city not the object you fill with water)
On the way back to my car I bought a pasta salad for lunch
Got to the car, put my lunch on the roof, went to the back of the car to put my samples case in the boot and wondered what the noise was
I looked up and a seagull the size of a fucking golden Eagle was eating my dinner
Apart from learning that I shouldn't put my lunch on top of a car in a city centre, I also discovered that seagulls don't like cherry tomatoes as they were just chucked around the roof

Last summer I was visiting customers in Bath (the city not the object you fill with water)
On the way back to my car I bought a pasta salad for lunch
Got to the car, put my lunch on the roof, went to the back of the car to put my samples case in the boot and wondered what the noise was
I looked up and a seagull the size of a fucking golden Eagle was eating my dinner
Apart from learning that I shouldn't put my lunch on top of a car in a city centre, I also discovered that seagulls don't like cherry tomatoes as they were just chucked around the roof
I bet when he spat them out he looked just like our old Franny Lee era badge

I thought this as well, but it turned out the ship on the Manchester coat of arms (1842) predates the canal by 50 years (opened 1894) which is pretty conclusive.
The ship to me is just part of the badge, I think people are reading more into it than they should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.