Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

BTH said:
Paddy from Dublin must have been really desperate to have done that on the eve of their big derby match with Liverpool.

Now, who wants to see something really funny???

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/darren-fletcher-world-class-274802/

What was really world class was when he was in the wall - the way he sidestepped and allowed Stevie Starfish's second goal to go through the gap. Not seen any other player in the entire world accomplish that with such aplomb. Were he a Pakistani cricketer folks would be checking the spot betting!

MikeF said:
When is the penny gonna drop with them that it's only a matter of time now, deary deary

the penny has already dropped, hence the desperation. it was a good result for them yesterday and they did very well,we only beat liverpool 3-0 after all.

A few years ago (when they were still at Highbury) I remember seeing THFC in giant 10 foot letters painted on a wall at Arsenal.

Maybe if these rag scum want to start defacing our artwork we should start defacing their shitty club.

The other thing we could do is for someone to get a ticket in the Stretford end and turn up with a massive redflag on derby day and get the sad tw*ts to pass it over their heads...not realising of course that it says...

'Stretford Thanks you, Malcom Glazer'

or something similar.

I am surprised they took so long. One thing is for sure it wouldnt have been done in daylight = Like the vermin they are they come out when its dark.

Bellingham said:
A few years ago (when they were still at Highbury) I remember seeing THFC in giant 10 foot letters painted on a wall at Arsenal.

Maybe if these rag scum want to start defacing our artwork we should start defacing their shitty club.

The other thing we could do is for someone to get a ticket in the Stretford end and turn up with a massive redflag on derby day and get the sad tw*ts to pass it over their heads...not realising of course that it says...

or something similar.

Couldn't you do it?

Soulboy said:
Bellingham said:

or something similar.

Couldn't you do it?

Yeah, i'm on it now.

Bellingham said:

or something similar.

Not just any old flag but a MASSIVE one eh?

Ding a ling a ling....sorry, that was the sound of the alarm bells ringing!!

I actually think it looks great, provides a clear analogy and gulf between the two clubs.

One spends and invests in loss leaders....

The other is reduced to buying discount dulux at a garden centre.

I say let's keep it.

Oh, by the way, is the Matt Busby statue paint resistant...just asking...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BTH said:
Paddy from Dublin must have been really desperate to have done that on the eve of their big derby match with Liverpool.

Now, who wants to see something really funny???

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/darren-fletcher-world-class-274802/

What was really world class was when he was in the wall - the way he sidestepped and allowed Stevie Starfish's second goal to go through the gap. Not seen any other player in the entire world accomplish that with such aplomb. Were he a Pakistani cricketer folks would be checking the spot betting!

Ha ! The same Fergie cocksucker that led Scotland to an embarrassing 7th min injury time win against that world class outfit from Lichtenstein

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.