Our best player?

Silva
Teves
Kompany
De Jong
Yaya
and Bellamy # (he is better than balotelli ..)

-------

Hart
Adam Johnson
Micah Richards
James Milner
Kolarov
Boateng
Kolo
Vladimír Weiss #
Balotelli
Vierra
Ounuha #

-------

Zabaleta
Gareth Barry
Nimely

...etc

:)

i think strikers should be judged on goal chances missed
creative players are more valuable in my humble opinion,the range of skills is wider
a dominant defensive mid needs skills that cant be taught( being in the right place at the right time,is not luck)
So if Tev follows past form and leaves,his work-rate would be missed but i believe more clinical strikers are out there
Players like Silva are much rarer
Komps is one of quite a few powerful effective defenders out there
For me Silva edges it .

CTID Chris said:
Mancio said:
no any chance he can walk into a Barca side , only balotelli can do it.

You can't say that on here!! Tevez is god!!

Iniesta - Villa - Messi

Silva - Balo - Tevez

Where is our weakness? begins with a T...

ha..............................ha, you have got to be on a wind-up. Tevez is our best and most important player and its not even close. I cant believe some of the comments in this thread about him being overrated, he all but makes our side

Good question OP, and in so many teams it's easy to point out a clubs best player, but we are clearly moulding into a great TEAM, next week hopefully will be evidence of this, without Carlos can we still go and get three points?
I think we can.
Its our spine that impresses me, Kompany, De-Jong, Yaya, Silva and Tevez seem absolute certs for any big or important game, I think maybe Balotelli will fit into that catagory as well, and dare I say Gareth Barry as well?

for me Big Vin makes a massive difference.

I Thought he was outstanding again today.

But on pure stats - Tevez is the most influential player in our team at present.

If you asked me who would i keep over anyone else, definately tevez such a hero in my eyes. Technically silva is fantastic as is balotelli. Kompany and de jong absolute class but gotta give it to tevez for what hes done for this football club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.