Our current badge.

badges%20018.jpg

badges%20019.jpg

02446.jpg

The bottom one but with the stripes instead of the rose.

But, we must stick with tradition and only wear the Manchester Coat of Arms for the final

I have never been sure about the new badge. But, I love eagles, awesome birds. I re-jigged the badge into my own interpretation and a top tattooist produced and incredibly detailed eagle for me. I made the stars big, medium and small for me, my wife and daughter, in the right colour too. No idea what the fuck they are doing on our badge. The eagle covered up a small blue and white swallow from the 80's, which was a bit shit and the M.C.F.C. was re-done adding the final dot, which was missed out originally. Lol. Anyways, here it is, reversed from the mirror:

049.jpg

I wouldn't change it. I never liked the circle badge, always thought it was a bit plain and boring.
I love the current one, it more modern and just looks far better.

Our badge is fantastic, remove the stars and it would be fucking fantastic.

have to admit i fancy the newer badge. i would however swap the shield from the old badge onto the eagle, and remove the 3 stars

The debate never stops.
Personally prefer the current badge. Even the stars. Internationally yes it means a WC but I have no problem with them on ours. I think it adds something. If they were changed I'd prefer 2 bees as in the Manchester coat of arms and a Lancashire rose. But because of a stupid government decision Manchester is no longer in Lancashire technically. So maybe just 3 bees.
That's the only change I'd make but I'm not worried by the stars that much. I much prefer having a badge that looks like a coat of arms. Although I love the old badge it's a bit cartoony if you get my drift. The current one looks more official.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.