Our current Uefa coeficient ranking

The only Europa league outcome that could affect Pot 2 is if Sevilla won it as they would displace Basel if Bayern don't win the CL. Any other winners (other than Dortmund who will be in pot 2 anyway) will go into Pots 3 or 4 as will Sevilla if Bayern win the CL.

As i am led to believe if cesspool win Europa that gains a champs league place this meaning 4th place misses out this year so we dont want that just in case.

No, you've been led wrongly (for what seems to be the umpteenth time someone's asked!).
There are a maximum of 5 places in the CL.

The only time 4th misses out is if City finish 5th or lower and win the CL, and Liverpool win the EL - then 4th is kicked to the EL.

i don't think most supporters in general understand that Champions and Europa are accounted for equally in the Coeff.
-that's the only reason the Italians are close to us.

This year i see:
Europa
ManU (winning FA cup and getting a Europa spot)
West Ham (getting the spot opened up by Man U)

Champions
Foxes (this is not good for EPL coeff....)
Spurs
Gunners
Us
(Cesspool also possible if they win the Europa, which would be great for England...but unlikely)

With Man U and West Ham, we should actually be able to do some damage in the Europa, especially if everyone realizes how close the league is to losing that 4th spot ($$$$$) in the upcoming years. At least with the influx of $$$ from the TV contract, West Ham can reinforce their squad so they don't have to tank again....
Also seventh place if we finish top 4, so could be
Cl:
City
Leicester
Arse
Spuds
Dippers
El:
The shite
Southampton
West ham

i don't think most supporters in general understand that Champions and Europa are accounted for equally in the Coeff.
-that's the only reason the Italians are close to us.

This year i see:
Europa
ManU (winning FA cup and getting a Europa spot)
West Ham (getting the spot opened up by Man U)

Champions
Foxes (this is not good for EPL coeff....)
Spurs
Gunners
Us
(Cesspool also possible if they win the Europa, which would be great for England...but unlikely)

With Man U and West Ham, we should actually be able to do some damage in the Europa, especially if everyone realizes how close the league is to losing that 4th spot ($$$$$) in the upcoming years. At least with the influx of $$$ from the TV contract, West Ham can reinforce their squad so they don't have to tank again....

Liverpool being in the champion's league won't help, if we have five teams they'll divide the total points gained by 5. We'd have a better coefficient with 3 strong teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.