Our Defence

what is this insanity? put the ball in our box = very good chance. it has to stop, these are allegedly the better end of premier league defenders.

I honestly dont think mangala is a bad defender. I think he is young, he doesnt play like this with Kompany. I believe the problem lies with lack of leadership throughout the whole team. Yes we have quality players but when it gets tough and we dont have Vinnie & Zaba we just fold.
You are right he is not a bad defender he is fucking shit and nowhere near the standard we need we carry on like this we will be lucky to get top four

30 million for someone who can't pass the ball
Or defend . Whoever thought he was a good acquisition needs a reality check

Mangala shits me up every time hhe's near the ball - infact he doesn't even need to be near it. Can't imagine what it's like playing alongside him, esp. without the captain.

He had 9 days to work on the defence and get the system right with the midfield and we end up playing the same open football which has left gaps everywhere just like every other game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.