Our Defence

Mangala makes a great tackle then within 10 seconds sets up their 2nd goal ! So sloppy. Not Premiership quality. Good job he was a bargain. Hang on a minute..... Grrrr

Mangala with the piss poor pass and then letting Giroud run on to Otamendi without letting him know.... Always wondered if there was a reason Mangala has so few international caps. It's because he's rubbish

The defence starts with the manager and the coaches, then filters down through Sergio, KDB, Silva, to Yaya and Ferny, the back four and then Joe. We are missing out the first five or six elements and asking the last line to do the donkey work. It is a team game and we should defend as a team. Mind, when we give the ball away to PL pros yer asking for the worst possible outcome.

I honestly dont think mangala is a bad defender. I think he is young, he doesnt play like this with Kompany. I believe the problem lies with lack of leadership throughout the whole team. Yes we have quality players but when it gets tough and we dont have Vinnie & Zaba we just fold.

its just not mangala, no one is consistent enough without kompany,somedays its the left side with kolorov and mangala, some days its the right,

Don't pull together 'as a team', we'll get leathered by the foxes at their place, now they ARE a team.
When we get beat there, after this it's all about trying to keep in the top 4, Forget the title - no chance!
All the players need a Pep talk ;-)

I live ninety minutes with the thought that we can concede at any moment. Every fuckin' oppo attack looks as though a goal is on the end of it. Teams make a mistake and someone scrambles it away. We make a mistake and it's a fuckin' goal everytime. I just cannot understand how internationals can make so many mistakes on such a consistent basis! We only get the three points when we outscore teams. It's not a recipe and never will be for a serious title challenge. When was the last time we got three points AND a clean sheet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.