our european support

Manchester la la la la said:
Do you guys not remember Schalke away?

we must have had in excess of 6k+ going over there for that game.
that is bollocks !, officially 2 and a half thousand maybe a few hundred in the home end - if you discount TNS away the most we've ever taken to a proper european away in recent years was maybe 3 or 4 thousand to Lokeren

Its a fuckin disgrace no matter what the pricks on here say defending it, yesterday was brilliant there fans superb i wish we could play against teams with fans like that every wk,it makes the atmosphere so much better people who dont turn up to these games dont know what they are missing bring on the away game its gonna be brilliant cant wait.

Trigger said:
183sash said:
on the day after Spurs reportedly took 10,000 to Milan and having just seen 6,000 poles at City , i just wonder why our fans dont show as much support for european football - so far we've taken 250 to Romania and about 800 to Austria - i'd be surpised if we take over a thousand to Poland or Juventus - whats it gonna be like next season if we get in the champions league , hope we dont embarras ourselves playing in a half empty stadium, Do we deserve Champions League football if our fans cant be bothered to turn up ?

Martin, i was banned from Europe after our trip to Omonia when I told her indoors I was going for 2 days and stayed for 5!

Saving for Dublin though, even if a divorce ensues ;)

you got in trouble? i only told i was going out for a paper!

best 5 days ever:)

our European support is pathetic

all these 1000's of non attenders will be expecting tickets if we get to Dublin no doubt?

Scrabster Six said:
totally agree should be separate point systems for euro games

Dont agreee with that. What there should be though is a massive difference in loyalty points awarded for UEFA games and the points not givin unless your card is activated going through the turnstyle

Pretty much disgusted with our support last night,no doubt though that the stay away will demand their tickets if we progress to the later stages and have a laugh about it on here and take the piss out of those who went to the earlier rounds but don't get tickets.The points system needs to be different for cup games,after all with the season card we only pay for the league games don't we.

BlueBoy85 said:
ste.sully said:
There is a thing in life called money you know
I'm sorry ste but £50 for 3 euro games is a a bargain?? No excuse for turning your nose up at that?

For euro games there should defo be a different system in placee to reward those people who go to the euro games to get priority for a potential final ticket. No shows have shown no 'loyalty' and shouldn't be able to get one?

Totally agree. Poor support last night, hardly any regulars near me in 109.

in terms of the atmosphere we create at home, it would be a good idea of people both sides of the away support would actually sing the same songs at the same time!

Balti said:
Piss poor turnout. Should be a separate loyalty system for cup games and then the stay-aways can all do one when we reach a final and they moan like feck cos they can't get a ticket.
I'd love to get to midweek games but like quite a few Blues I was with last night, work in London and can't just drop everything when it suits.

So I assume you'll be at the Emirates on a Wednesday night in January?

I thought the Poznan fans were superb all in unison, scarf twirling ,singing etc. We just cannot generate any excitement in our atmosphere.The North stand half empty, why because its the family stand, kids dont come at night.The opposite end given to the away fans with segregation.We have the team, now we need the support and noise to match it.the layout of the ground and strict stewarding also contribute to this . Notice the Poznan fans not told to sit by the jobsworth crew lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.