Our expectations to Robinho

That's rich, considering PW has spoken some of the most outrageous bs.

What's with our fans going way over the top? It's obvious we don't know how to react to having a fantastic team.

pee dubyas crayons
Post subject: Re: Our expectations to Robinho

On his day Robinho is world class. A joy to watch.

Today he had a bad game. He has had too many of these recently.

I'm sure his form will return given time.

For those getting annoyed at the posters blindly defending him for tonight's poor performance, you must remember that they are likely to be 13 year old boys with posters of him all over their bedroom walls.

What about those of us who are exasperated by the incessant criticism of one of our brightest stars? Are we to assume that you are all grumpy old codgers who would slag off anything and anybody?

Benarbia's Fat Dad said:
pee dubyas crayons
Post subject: Re: Our expectations to Robinho

For those getting annoyed at the posters blindly defending him for tonight's poor performance, you must remember that they are likely to be 13 year old boys with posters of him all over their bedroom walls.

What about those of us who are exasperated by the incessant criticism of one of our brightest stars? Are we to assume that you are all grumpy old codgers who would slag off anything and anybody?

Ignore him mate, he slagged Toure and Adebayor off before they even played a game for us

He had a pretty good game tonight. To say he played badly is stupid. He had a goal robbed off him, played a part in the 1st goal and setup Shauny when he hit the bar. He always looks dangerous and makes space for others 'cos teams double or triple up on him. We look a FAR better team when he's on the pitch.

Criticism is fine but there's a few on here who will never appreciate Robinho.

He is world class, his very presence on the pitch means the oposition have to deal with him which creates space for others to exploit. His vision is sublime and he gives his all. I don't care whether he scores goals or not he is a pure joy to watch and an entertainer and for me that is what football is all about.

Godfather said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

Exactly, i couldnt have said it better.

I was trying to work out why Robinho was being defended after a performance littered with giving possession away time after time.Thanks for enlightening me.

Robbie is our best player

Look again and he sets the first goal up (and in most games takes 2 defenders away for the rest to score)

Everyone calling him on here does not know football (and were a little over a year ago trying to drive superman out of the club)

I know I am right - so dont even counter

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccerlens.com/forum/topic/combined-premier-league-goals-038-assists-table-2008-09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccerlens.com/forum/topic/combi ... le-2008-09</a>

And that does not include the opportunities which he created that were frittered away by team-mates last year and did not end in a goal.

Even now, with all of our other high profile signings, he is involved in nearly every attacking move we make; I just don't know what people expect from him.

Godfather said:
I dont understand why people think Robinho is immune from critcism. He did NOT play well tonight, gave the ball away far too many times, passing was poor and just looks so weak at times. He is a good player at times but i was glad to see Bellamy come on tonight.

You were watching a different game mate. Rob was class tonight and is by far our most talented player (by a long way). Thought he was the best player on the pitch bar SWP.

Godfather said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

Exactly, i couldnt have said it better.
He didn't even have a bad game!!! FWIW I'm not 13 with a shiny eyed enthusiasm for a true great player ..... I'm a wrinkled mid 30's fan. Not got a poster ...... got a shirt with his name on though :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.