Our fans today

M24 Citizen said:
Yes, let's do away with all our old songs and JUST SING POSITIVE.

*replace sunshine with City

ALTOgether now...

YOU_ARE_MY_SUNSHINE1.jpg
That is one of our old songs...

Squadmissile said:
M24 Citizen said:

ALTOgether now...

YOU_ARE_MY_SUNSHINE1.jpg

Bloody hell. Don't think I can recall that one... and to think, I was using it to take the piss.

M24 Citizen said:
Squadmissile said:
M24 Citizen said:

ALTOgether now...

YOU_ARE_MY_SUNSHINE1.jpg

Bloody hell. Don't think I can recall that one... and to think, I was using it to take the piss.

That's what you get for trying to take the mickey out of City fans. We've been there, sung the songs, got the tee shirts and written the books!!! :-)

Wow,I'll tell you what, you've done very well, 38 posts and you only joined yesterday!!!

Yes, we rather ingeniously took the word sunshine and replaced it with City. Of course, in rag world, that's almost like writing a new song and makes the song theirs. It's shocking the amount of times I've come across rags claiming we stole 'This is how it feels to be City'. No, changing three words in an Inspiral Carpets song does not make it yours.

danebanksheik said:
Blue Mooner said:
Yeh great 'support' from our fans singing we never win at home and we never win away.....

Truly awe inspiring stuff to our players to hear that......!!

Oh and to round it off we don't give a f*ck (presumerably about the result)cos we're all pissed up.....wow the players must get really pumped up knowing that none of our fans give a sh@t about the result.

Tbh I would rather hear silence than this sh*te song.

Don't give me it's ironic, it's city fans gallows humour blah blah it's shite, negative and everything that is wrong with our fans.

On the one hand we supposedly don't give a f*ck but when you come on here after a loss it's like the world has ended, ycnmiu.

Will never join in with this song, it's an embarrassment and harks back to the bad old days. The team and manager and club have moved on, it's about time the fans did too.
Wow,
We could sing a miserable song about not having a dream in our hearts, a song about not really being there, we could sing one of a number of songs that reference our arch enemies or sing one of the many songs about one of the players but we are city and dont sing songs of triumph, mainly because we haven't got any.

What we have got is the timing borne out of years and years of standing together watching defeat after defeat away from home to know when we are under the cosh and the home fans are getting giddy it is right to say fuck you to those one team townies who turn up to happy clap to their only song.

The words dont matter, do you think the players hear it and think about what we are sayin, What is important is that MCFC OK is our loudest song and easiest to sing together. The players know it is us after Norwich and Newcastle last year when we felt it got everyone onside and we grabbed the game and the atmosphere by the scruff of the neck. It didnt work this time unfortunately but at least we gave it a go.

I, for one, was made up when "We never win at home....." was resurrected last season.

Always been one of my favourite City songs, exclusive to us and sums (most of) us up who enjoy a beer or three at the match and when we win, happy days and if we lose..........

We're Blues, we'll make the most of it.

We're different from "that lot"

Eccles Blue said:
That's what you get for trying to take the mickey out of City fans. We've been there, sung the songs, got the tee shirts and written the books!!! :-)

Wow,I'll tell you what, you've done very well, 38 posts and you only joined yesterday!!!

I am obviously a City fan (hence the username), I just genuinely don't remember ever hearing/singing that, might have been before my time... and I only joined yesterday after coming on here to see what fellow blues were saying and then seeing a lot very daft posts. I doubt I'd have any posts if we didn't play so shite yesterday.

Skashion said:
Yes, we rather ingeniously took the word sunshine and replaced it with City. Of course, in rag world, that's almost like writing a new song and makes the song theirs. It's shocking the amount of times I've come across rags claiming we stole 'This is how it feels to be City'. No, changing three words in an Inspiral Carpets song does not make it yours.

Noticed they've been using a lot of other fan's songs lately, not least ours so they can jog on.

Skashion said:
If i'm thinking right, their new favourite song was a palace song so nothing has changed there.

allan harper said:
Loads of fucking madness yesterday.
The mini bus that pulled up outside Yates, full of proper pissed up blues most if them young ones. The bus door opened and a big fat lad slipped on his arse, he quickly jumped up and started acting all cool, funny as fuck. then his mate gets off throwing up in the sick bucket. Then a woman starts on a young girl, then when the doorman steps in she starts to slap him, turns out it was mother and daughter having it out.

Later on walking up to the slug n lettuce about 8-10 Pompy fans started giving it the green street act, outside the pub, lets facking av ya, ya northern cants. So blues stood up to them and chased the little girls down the street, dunno if they caught them. I only know it was Pompy as I was talking to one of the saints main boys in the pub.

Hahahahah made my morning that, that was our minibus, and no i wasnt the fat lad who slipped on his arse.....

antculmcfc said:
allan harper said:
The mini bus that pulled up outside Yates, full of proper pissed up blues most if them young ones. The bus door opened and a big fat lad slipped on his arse, he quickly jumped up and started acting all cool, funny as fuck. then his mate gets off throwing up in the sick bucket. Then a woman starts on a young girl, then when the doorman steps in she starts to slap him, turns out it was mother and daughter having it out.

Later on walking up to the slug n lettuce about 8-10 Pompy fans started giving it the green street act, outside the pub, lets facking av ya, ya northern cants. So blues stood up to them and chased the little girls down the street, dunno if they caught them. I only know it was Pompy as I was talking to one of the saints main boys in the pub.

Hahahahah made my morning that, that was our minibus, and no i wasnt the fat lad who slipped on his arse.....

Quality! Every single one of you were smashed and it was still 3 or 4 hours to kick off, funny as mate.

allan harper said:
antculmcfc said:
allan harper said:

Quality! Every single one of you were smashed and it was still 3 or 4 hours to kick off, funny as mate.

still feeling it today tbh, the lad who was spewing managed to get it on my coat, i only realised about an hr later when my brother pointed it out so spent about 30mins in the bogs of some boozer washing and dryin it. the lad fcuked off to a dry cleaners with his haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.