Our fans today

Blue Mooner said:
Yeh great 'support' from our fans singing we never win at home and we never win away.....

Truly awe inspiring stuff to our players to hear that......!!

Oh and to round it off we don't give a f*ck (presumerably about the result)cos we're all pissed up.....wow the players must get really pumped up knowing that none of our fans give a sh@t about the result.

Tbh I would rather hear silence than this sh*te song.

Don't give me it's ironic, it's city fans gallows humour blah blah it's shite, negative and everything that is wrong with our fans.

On the one hand we supposedly don't give a f*ck but when you come on here after a loss it's like the world has ended, ycnmiu.

Will never join in with this song, it's an embarrassment and harks back to the bad old days. The team and manager and club have moved on, it's about time the fans did too.

WOW! And I thought I'd seen it all..

Danamy said:
Blue Mooner said:
Yeh great 'support' from our fans singing we never win at home and we never win away.....

Oh and to round it off we don't give a f*ck (presumerably about the result)cos we're all pissed up.....wow the players must get really pumped up knowing that none of our fans give a sh@t about the result.

Don't give me it's ironic, it's city fans gallows humour blah blah it's shite, negative and everything that is wrong with our fans.

On the one hand we supposedly don't give a f*ck but when you come on here after a loss it's like the world has ended, ycnmiu.

Will never join in with this song, it's an embarrassment and harks back to the bad old days. The team and manager and club have moved on, it's about time the fans did too.

I think you've got it arse about face to be honest, the performance on the pitch seemed to spread the negativity to the stands and for me it seemed apt at the time to sing it, if you was there of course?

If you wasn't then 3,500 fans disagree with you!

Maybe 3,499 and a half. Although I didn't disagree as such I did think what the heck are we singing this for when we could be encouraging the team, but then, as I have already stated earlier in the thread, I was singing my own songs, 'The boys in blue never give in' and We're Man City we fight to the end'. Which, in my humble opinion, might have given the players more encouragement if, as you all keep going on about, the atmosphere gets the players more fired up.

And yes I was there!!

Loads of fucking madness yesterday.
The mini bus that pulled up outside Yates, full of proper pissed up blues most if them young ones. The bus door opened and a big fat lad slipped on his arse, he quickly jumped up and started acting all cool, funny as fuck. then his mate gets off throwing up in the sick bucket. Then a woman starts on a young girl, then when the doorman steps in she starts to slap him, turns out it was mother and daughter having it out.

Later on walking up to the slug n lettuce about 8-10 Pompy fans started giving it the green street act, outside the pub, lets facking av ya, ya northern cants. So blues stood up to them and chased the little girls down the street, dunno if they caught them. I only know it was Pompy as I was talking to one of the saints main boys in the pub.

allan harper said:
The mini bus that pulled up outside Yates, full of proper pissed up blues most if them young ones. The bus door opened and a big fat lad slipped on his arse, he quickly jumped up and started acting all cool, funny as fuck. then his mate gets off throwing up in the sick bucket. Then a woman starts on a young girl, then when the doorman steps in she starts to slap him, turns out it was mother and daughter having it out.

Later on walking up to the slug n lettuce about 8-10 Pompy fans started giving it the green street act, outside the pub, lets facking av ya, ya northern cants. So blues stood up to them and chased the little girls down the street, dunno if they caught them. I only know it was Pompy as I was talking to one of the saints main boys in the pub.

Strange that because late in the evening got talking to a Saints lad and he said about it.

He said fair play to your lot, Pompey turned up (he said for them) but before anyone could get on the phone to make the call, City just went outside and slapped them.

Danamy said:
allan harper said:

Strange that because late in the evening got talking to a Saints lad and he said about it.

He said fair play to your lot, Pompey turned up (he said for them) but before anyone could get on the phone to make the call, City just went outside and slapped them.

That is strange mate. i was walking up the street and could see a queue of lads waiting to go in and that's when it started, if they had managed to get in the pub, it would have been pretty interesting 3 sets of fans all pissed up. By the sounds of it you was probably talking to one if the saints lads I was chatting too, they was impressed City got into them.

Blue Mooner said:

Wow,
We could sing a miserable song about not having a dream in our hearts, a song about not really being there, we could sing one of a number of songs that reference our arch enemies or sing one of the many songs about one of the players but we are city and dont sing songs of triumph, mainly because we haven't got any.

What we have got is the timing borne out of years and years of standing together watching defeat after defeat away from home to know when we are under the cosh and the home fans are getting giddy it is right to say fuck you to those one team townies who turn up to happy clap to their only song.

The words dont matter, do you think the players hear it and think about what we are sayin, What is important is that MCFC OK is our loudest song and easiest to sing together. The players know it is us after Norwich and Newcastle last year when we felt it got everyone onside and we grabbed the game and the atmosphere by the scruff of the neck. It didnt work this time unfortunately but at least we gave it a go.

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
allan harper said:

That is strange mate. i was walking up the street and could see a queue of lads waiting to go in and that's when it started, if they had managed to get in the pub, it would have been pretty interesting 3 sets of fans all pissed up. By the sounds of it you was probably talking to one if the saints lads I was chatting too, they was impressed City got into them.

Yeah he was buzzing about it, he also said we were the noisiest fans that have been down there this season and chuckled at the MCFC OK and invisable man songs that were sung.

Yes, let's do away with all our old songs and JUST SING POSITIVE.

*replace sunshine with City

ALTOgether now...

YOU_ARE_MY_SUNSHINE1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.