our fans

I watched Live on Fox Sports in Australia. All I could hear was the City fans throughout. Well maybe the odd boo from Blackburn fans for Bellers....

I did have to explain to some Aussie mates about Blue Moon...I reckon I can convert some of the Australians with more performances like that. One thing that surprised them was my ability to be 'Happy but still vindictive' when we scored by screaming 'Yesss get in, Fuuuuck you!!'

All in all worth staying up for.....

I was there on in the lower on the 5th Row - I think my voice is still there cant speak this morning.

Was jumping all over everyone when Ade scored.

Great day, great Atmosphere, Bring on Wolves. ( Lescott Debut could be against his former club following Arsenal rout)
How I wished the Everton game hadnt been cancelled.

Was a cracking atmosphere up in the top tier in my opinion. Somebody mentioned the low roof helping and I have to agree. Was bloody warm though!! I had my little strop last night on this thread and I'll just praise the majority who made it an enjoyable afternoon. Give yourselves a big pat on the back!

chrisi said:
was stood on the 2nd tier today and have to say our fans were superb,
fantastic atmosphere!!

hope we can keep this up all the way through the season, think we gave blackburn fans a bit of a shock!!!
same as lower but we get bloody wet

kippax88 said:
simonr555 said:
There were quite a few singing Fergie around me but you could hear the odd dick head singing the other version. The ones that do it are either kids 16-19 or early 30's from the ones I clocked. It's nigh on impossible to stamp out and it is a minority so best thing we can do is ignore them and try to drown them out with some decent songs.

im 21 n i was singing it...

Just shows that you have the mentality of a 16 year old at best

blue b4 the moon said:
Just an observation:

From where I was stood everyone around me who sung during the game also sung M*nich.

Now this brings up the question, are the posters who are moaning non singers (in which case don't moan if you don't take part) or are you really secret M*nich singers who like to take the high ground away from the match?

There's no right/wrong in this topic. Like it or not it'll always be here as away from the ground it tends to be spotty kids using it but inside that's not the case.

The only time I did not sing today was the Ade song about his Mrs/Wife and the Tevez M***ch song BUT lets not focus on that as I thought the support yesterday was out of this world.

u2fme2 said:
chrisi said:
was stood on the 2nd tier today and have to say our fans were superb,
fantastic atmosphere!!

hope we can keep this up all the way through the season, think we gave blackburn fans a bit of a shock!!!
same as lower but we get bloody wet
lol , i think in the end the 2nd tier was the place to be, everyone singing and we were nice and dry :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.