our fans

From what I heard while watching Blackburn fans only had 2-3 moments of running the show. I heard Bluemoon 3-4 times, We love you City and We Love Robinho throughout the game! Obviously there were some quiet spells but it was a great effort!

On the fourth row of the second tier, very impressed with the atmposphere on the top tier yesterday, much better than previous years.

droylsdenblue said:
Chant of the day for me was "Fergie Fergie sign him up" Even the Blackburn fans were laughing!
lol!! i started one of them!!

Just want to give Setanta Ireland pundit Pat Dolan a mention here, he called our fans "wonderful" after yesterday's game. In view of the negativity regularly displayed by the media towards various aspects of our great club, this guy tells it like it is

bluepeter62 said:
bornblueegg said:
Heard you lot all through the game, didn't like the Mu**hs comments though

Well I was on the lower tier on Row 7 and I defintely didn't here anuthing like that.

I thought we where fantastic for the vast majority of the game, but as we City fans do got nervous a bit in the 1st half and went a little quiet. But after the rain came to recharge us I thought it was one of the best atmosphere's I have been in.

I posted this yesterday because I thought people where talking about the Munich song and of the crash.

The Carlos Tevez song just like the Neville song to me is not the same. The rags have bled the Munich crash to death yet after it happened they soon forgot the relatives of those who died. It was only when they saw how they could gain from it that they started to act all pious over it.

For me calling them Munichs is derisory and not hateful. They call us massives and citeh!!

Ubiquitous said:
Great atmosphere, very happy that I got a ticket. I went fucking mental both times we scored, think I scared some kid in front haha.

Did anyone else use the toilet on the upper tier? Fuck me, how small and mingin was it?!

lower tier was worse.......and all lighting up in there...fkin bad

kippax88 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Come on mate, you had this argument with a few people on here a few weeks back. If you want to sing stuff like that then there's not much people can do about it but for your own sake don't keep bringing it up on here cos you know people are gonna be pissed off etc. In my opinion, we should take the piss out of United cos they are scum but there are hundreds of other ways of doing so than mocking the deaths of several young footballers in a plane accident over 50 years ago, one of which was an ex-City legend. Just don't bring the issue up mate cos people aren't gonna be too happy and you're just gonna end up getting targeted for abuse etc.

fair enough mate but its not mocking the dead most blues refer to utd fans as m*nichs
i admit untill the swamp memorial,i did refer to them as such, but your wrong, MOST BLUES REFER TO THEM AS RAGS, death , the munchen schant has run its course ,PLEASE LET IT REST IN PEACE

bluepeter62 said:
bluepeter62 said:
Well I was on the lower tier on Row 7 and I defintely didn't here anuthing like that.

I thought we where fantastic for the vast majority of the game, but as we City fans do got nervous a bit in the 1st half and went a little quiet. But after the rain came to recharge us I thought it was one of the best atmosphere's I have been in.

I posted this yesterday because I thought people where talking about the Munich song and of the crash.

The Carlos Tevez song just like the Neville song to me is not the same. The rags have bled the Munich crash to death yet after it happened they soon forgot the relatives of those who died. It was only when they saw how they could gain from it that they started to act all pious over it.

For me calling them Munichs is derisory and not hateful. They call us massives and citeh!!
and from time to time BITTERS, but please let it REST IN PEACE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.